whats with all police dwi' s and alcohol proublems

Guest pd watcher

Guest pd watcher

in the last 5 years there have been at least 14 binghamton cops who have been put on leave for dwi or getting in a accident while drinking alcohol. there have also been other cops who were suspended or terminated for having made too many mistakes involving alcohol than got jobs back than screwed up again than fired. is it time to look into all the officers who vanished from binghamton even connor heslin the so called hero from the other day can be one of many bpd cops found in callahans or most other downtown bars evrey night. ryan whats the proublem.

Guest Guest
in the last 5 years there have been at least 14 binghamton cops who have been put on leave for dwi or getting in a accident while drinking alcohol. there have also been other cops who were suspended or terminated for having made too many mistakes involving alcohol than got jobs back than screwed up again than fired. is it time to look into all the officers who vanished from binghamton even connor heslin the so called hero from the other day can be one of many bpd cops found in callahans or most other downtown bars evrey night. ryan whats the proublem.

It is a shame the BPD can not find straight arrows like yourself for the force. Then again you must be at all the bars the cops are if you see them there so often.

Guest Guest

I think the op was just implying that the pd should impliment some kind of zero tolerance rule and impose more physical and mental standards for their officers binghamtons finest.

Guest Guest

How can Conner Heslin be in bars everynight, when he works from !0pm to 6am ,5 Days a week. get your facts straight, and quit spreading rumors, you MORON!

Guest Guest

You're a lying DELETED piece of garbage, and if you knew half as much as you claim to about the officers you're slandering, you might know how to spell their names.

You're talking about people who've saved lives, you worthless DELETED. What the hell have you ever done, besides hide behind your computer?

Ignorance and alcohol go hand in hand.

@

Guest Guest

There's also a Bing cop who has genital herpes.

I know this will get deleted but it's true. Those cops can't even be faithful to their spouses.

Guest Smooth dude

I don't know what the proublems are either. Might want to ask your third grade teacher on that one kid :huh:

Guest mosfet

Here's a revelation.....police are people,like us.

There are good,bad and in between.

I know I wouldn't want to do their job.

To most all of them....thanks!

@

Here's a revelation.....police are people,like us.

There are good,bad and in between.

I know I wouldn't want to do their job.

To most all of them....thanks!

@

I wouldnt want the job either but know many good people who would and could and who dont drink alcohol for evrey reason imaginable. between relief pitcher boca joe's calahan's kingsley's and that place on main st in johnson city one can find almost all the binghamton police each night they do not have to work than they get their happy drunk butt in the car and go home with anyone but their spouse's.

Guest Guest
How can Conner Heslin be in bars everynight, when he works from !0pm to 6am ,5 Days a week. get your facts straight, and quit spreading rumors, you MORON!

Don't the bars open before 10 pm?

Guest Guest

It's a statistical proveable fact that the incidence of alcoholism is higher in Law Enforcement than in the general population of the USA. The same goes for Doctors and nurses.

Guest Guest
I wouldnt want the job either but know many good people who would and could and who dont drink alcohol for evrey reason imaginable. between relief pitcher boca joe's calahan's kingsley's and that place on main st in johnson city one can find almost all the binghamton police each night they do not have to work than they get their happy drunk butt in the car and go home with anyone but their spouse's.

Policemen do not have the market - Firefighters are twice as bad.

Guest Guest
It's a statistical proveable fact that the incidence of alcoholism is higher in Law Enforcement than in the general population of the USA. The same goes for Doctors and nurses.

Connor has been in trouble a couple of times, all alcohol related. He seems to have a problem with the alcohol. Acts like a girl when he drinks

@

Archived