Union Endicott Does Nothing to protect students

Guest Angry Parent

Guest Angry Parent

There is ongoing violence at Union Endicott Schools, especially the High School and Charles F. Johnson Middle School.

Recently at the High School, there was a fight, attack, what ever on the football field after school. From a reliable source, not the Press with Some Bull In It, the fight was 36 against 1! Those kids had nun chucks, brass knuckles, knives, etc. You can't tell me that the teachers and administrators didn't know anything about this?

At CFJ, the Principal, Michelle "Deer in headlights" Robinson, is doing a bang up job allowing bullying to occur in her school. When she was told about the bullying, her answer is, "Geesh, I'm new. I didn't know". WHAT!?!?!?!?!? You are getting paid 80K a year. All you do is attend meetings outside of the school. You are never there to do your job. If you can't do it, leave! You even kicked out a kid for fighting a bully back, but kept the bully in school while performing an inquiry. WHAT!!??!??!??! You took forty kids out of class, all stating they had been bullied by the same four punks! You allowed the initial instigator to stay, but sent the little one home? Are you crazy!?!?!?! CFJ's teachers are scared of the kids there. The fifth graders are "off the hook". That is coming from one of the teachers! The Guidance Counselor McGraw is seen throwing her hands up in the air and doing the McCauly Calkin Scream position from "Home Alone" all of the time. If it is too much for McGraw, she needs to leave too. The new Super, Suzanne "I'm the new Sheriff in Town" McLeod is the same way. Never in her office, but after being told many times about the bullying, she finally gets involved, but again targets a victim, not the perp. She's UE's new Super? They are in trouble!

2 Administrators have shown their great ineptitude. They need to resign. From what I hear, a couple of the parents of the bullied kids are going to the Board Meeting Monday at CFJ to state the case for all of the kids there. I hear the media will be there. Also, the administrators are not happy about this, but believe you me, maybe they will get themselves in gear once they are on TV! Good Luck with it!

BTW Charles F. Johnson Elementary School 715 Paden St. Endicott, NY 13760. Board Meeting in Cafetorium at 7PM. (Just found out).

Guest Guest

Sounds like UE means 'Under Educated". If I were a parent there, I would yank my kids out in a heart beat! I hear the same stuff going on there.

Guest Guest

The problem is not the schools.

The problem is your rotten kid needs a beating.

Stop blaming other people cause you can't control your children.

All the teachers need to do is slam your kids head against the wall. When the kid awakes, he'll never be a problem ever again.

Sit down and have a meeting with your child. Ask them why they do retarded things.

I'll be happy to clober them with a 2x4. Free of charge. I'll even come to your house.

Guest Guest

All the teachers need to do is slam your kids head against the wall. When the kid awakes, he'll never be a problem ever again.

Sit down and have a meeting with your child. Ask them why they do retarded things.

I'll be happy to clober them with a 2x4. Free of charge. I'll even come to your house.

I absolutely could not agree more with your assessment. It made my whole week. I am a teacher at a school that looks the other way at teachers getting hit and I have slammed a few kids around in my classroom and believe me, they thought twice about disrespecting myself or other kids after it.

Guest UE MOM
I absolutely could not agree more with your assessment. It made my whole week. I am a teacher at a school that looks the other way at teachers getting hit and I have slammed a few kids around in my classroom and believe me, they thought twice about disrespecting myself or other kids after it.

I have a kid at CFJ, JFS, & UEHS. I am NOT a parent that sides w/ my kid against a teacher or feels that my kids should ever be disrespectful to any adult ever in any situation, but as a taxpayer in the district you bettter keep your hands off kids-we can't handle anymore lawsuits!!!!!!!!!

Guest Whadda u gonna do?
I have a kid at CFJ, JFS, & UEHS. I am NOT a parent that sides w/ my kid against a teacher or feels that my kids should ever be disrespectful to any adult ever in any situation, but as a taxpayer in the district you bettter keep your hands off kids-we can't handle anymore lawsuits!!!!!!!!!

oh well, make sure the little DELETED behaves him/her self and you won't have to worry about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is ongoing violence at Union Endicott Schools, especially the High School and Charles F. Johnson Middle School.

Charles F Johnson is an ELEMENTARY school. Jenny F Snapp is the middle school!

From a reliable source, not the Press with Some Bull In It, the fight was 36 against 1! Those kids had nun chucks, brass knuckles, knives, etc.

You are full of CRAP on that one also.

Guest Guest-Mick-*

I live close to UE and have to pass it on my way to work and back.

Why does a school neeed police presence every day? It's pretty obvious the kids are in need or they wouldn't be there.

There is little parental guidance except when they want to complain and sue then you hear from them.

Don't put your hands on my kids, why not you never do.

The school is passive afraid of the so called law suits and don't do what is necessary within the school day.

On the Internet you see kids beating up on a teacher one because she said sit down, the answer to it in the office "you should have said it nicer!"

Theres a lot of great kids we see them interact in the community, in chorus,doing good things in nursing homes, and a lot of rotten kids who make it hard for all the good, the disruption goes unchecked and they are treated with a slap on the hand.

Principals do your job or get out!

Now, here is a nutcase. This is why we have problems with the kids, cause of people who think they can solve problems with violence.

Guest Guest
Now, here is a nutcase. This is why we have problems with the kids, cause of people who think they can solve problems with violence.
What else should we do? Every "hands off" approach has been tried. Throw them in jail and let them try that for 30 days.

They're adult enough to do what they do. They KNOW what they do. And when they get caught, they cry like babies. It's right when their tears start that I like to deliver one, crushing blow to the jaw. Let them live three months with a jaw wired shut. Bet they don't mouth off again.

The worst part is how kids these days have to gang up. As soon as they surround, one throws a punch and the others jump in.

Kids like that should all be handcuffed to each other while the rest of us issue the beating. Pretty simple and very effective.

Break a guys jaw, and you'll humble him for an eternity.

i was a north sider and always will be at heart when that happen u have to bring back or start a new north side gang this might seem to be a rough reply but when i went to ue and other scools started or ppl from other places tried to get in the kids need to stand up and kick butt the ppl at ue vestal jc bing have no pride anymore they all whine like babies take it to the street but make sure you have a following and the best 1 will win that will solve the problem stay on ur side of town or fight for it if you don't get the heck out and stop crying that my answer it worked for 30 yrs till 97 to 98 where it all changed lol in the 70's and 80's and part of the 90's you never heard all of this stuff ... wonder why pride is gone and parents are babies

Guest Guest

Recently at the High School, there was a fight, attack, what ever on the football field after school. From a reliable source, not the Press with Some Bull In It, the fight was 36 against 1! Those kids had nun chucks, brass knuckles, knives, etc. You can't tell me that the teachers and administrators didn't know anything about this?

At CFJ, the Principal, Michelle "Deer in headlights" Robinson, is doing a bang up job allowing bullying to occur in her school. When she was told about the bullying, her answer is, "Geesh, I'm new. I didn't know". WHAT!?!?!?!?!? You are getting paid 80K a year. All you do is attend meetings outside of the school. You are never there to do your job. If you can't do it, leave! You even kicked out a kid for fighting a bully back, but kept the bully in school while performing an inquiry. WHAT!!??!??!??! You took forty kids out of class, all stating they had been bullied by the same four punks! You allowed the initial instigator to stay, but sent the little one home? Are you crazy!?!?!?! CFJ's teachers are scared of the kids there. The fifth graders are "off the hook". That is coming from one of the teachers! The Guidance Counselor McGraw is seen throwing her hands up in the air and doing the McCauly Calkin Scream position from "Home Alone" all of the time. If it is too much for McGraw, she needs to leave too. The new Super, Suzanne "I'm the new Sheriff in Town" McLeod is the same way. Never in her office, but after being told many times about the bullying, she finally gets involved, but again targets a victim, not the perp. She's UE's new Super? They are in trouble!

2 Administrators have shown their great ineptitude. They need to resign. From what I hear, a couple of the parents of the bullied kids are going to the Board Meeting Monday at CFJ to state the case for all of the kids there. I hear the media will be there. Also, the administrators are not happy about this, but believe you me, maybe they will get themselves in gear once they are on TV! Good Luck with it!

BTW Charles F. Johnson Elementary School 715 Paden St. Endicott, NY 13760. Board Meeting in Cafetorium at 7PM. (Just found out).

Here we go again. I heard this..... A reliable person said.... I hear the media....

You know who hit who... You know what people do and say when you weren't there.

I heard....

And yet you don't know the name of the middle school....

You are nothing but a troublemaker.

Guest Johnny Rotton

I went to a Catholic school back in the late 60's and early 70's. The Nuns were free wheeling with their hands, rulers , and just about anything. If you were out of order "BAM" ,you got it! Then, if I went home and told my mother or father I'd get it again. But, I also remember that it was twice as fun getting away with the stuff we could. We were just more careful. There was also no disrespect. They talked you listened.

I also have a child at this school and will be checking this issue out fully. They did send home a paper about a forum that they were doing about bullying. I was wondering what, and why, all the sudden this was taking place. I understand fully that this poster is just a moron, and not a teacher.

Guest BaFongul
i was a north sider and always will be at heart when that happen u have to bring back or start a new north side gang this might seem to be a rough reply but when i went to ue and other scools started or ppl from other places tried to get in the kids need to stand up and kick butt the ppl at ue vestal jc bing have no pride anymore they all whine like babies take it to the street but make sure you have a following and the best 1 will win that will solve the problem stay on ur side of town or fight for it if you don't get the heck out and stop crying that my answer it worked for 30 yrs till 97 to 98 where it all changed lol in the 70's and 80's and part of the 90's you never heard all of this stuff ... wonder why pride is gone and parents are babies

Did you miss the English class in which they talked about "periods?"

Guest reliable source

I hear bullying was the problem in the principal's last school in Deposit...seems like a trend. CFJ is a tough environment, you would think the "powers that be" would take that into consideration when hiring a new principal. Obviously, they didn't make that consideration when they placed her in that job. Was this really the best choice for that school??? Or were they just setting her up for failure?

Guest guest

Kids today have no respect...they run around the streets destroying property, walking in the roads and giving the line when you yell at them " its because im black" STOP THAT CRAP!!! I myself work for a local school district and i hear that line 10 times a day " its because im black isn't it" When i went to school you got pulled by the ear up to the classroom or on the bus when you screwed up now all we are allowed to say is " Please be a good little boy/girl and that wasn't very nice " and the reply you get from them is " Go screw yourself" and i get this from 3rd graders and even sometimes from 1st graders. The problem doesn't fall on the kids being stupid...its their parents being KIDS THEMSELVES that is the problem...the parents i talk to of these kids are like only 19 to 22yrs old and are dressed like their pimps or gansters these parents should not be allowed to reproduce and have their nuts cut off!!

@

any parent who has a kid who lets them wear all black with chains has to be an idiot in not thinking that kid is not trouble. They are crying for attentionand will do anything to get it,even get beat up and they pal with low lifes,destroy property,paint walls,and are ging no where. The problem is they think bullys are all bad when they are just using friendship to protect themselves like they did in 50's ,60's and 70's. They cater to minorities and let trash run things. You can see what they are getting for results....nothing!!!kids are horrible these days and alot has to do with parents going golfing, drinking,going out whenever they can and showing little concern for the family life. Affluence has caused our own problem.

Guest Guest

I went to UE class of 91 and there weren't many bad things going on, just personal grudges and fights. I could even walk around late at night with my friends just looking to drink a few beers and have fun.

The root cause are broken families. Just goes to show you how this generation of "liberated", 3-times divorced irresonsible "wpmen" have produced some very misguided kids.

Stay married or don't BREED.

We all know that a good 2 parent family is best for the children who will inherit all the problems we leave behind. That said, The real problems today seem to be that parents seem to believe that children deserve the "best" before they "earn" it. Quit giving these children everything the media is selling! It disturbs me when I see so many young ones with the cell phones, xbox, the car.. that they are not paying for. OK back to subject.. these kids have figured it out I can bully my parent into buying me what I want.. Ican bully this kid into ..whatever Good Luck to any parent

Guest ex-teacher

Last I heard it was illegal to beat someone, even a misbehaving child. Isn't child abuse against the law, too? Most of the problems IN school are created by parents who regularly beat their children at home. The kids then don't believe anyone in authority is serious, with time out, suspension or expulsion, because the ultimate punishment is a beating. Kids also know, "You can't touch me." So, you with the solutions, what would YOU do when a student throws a computer at you? Of course, YOUR child would never do anything as bad as that.

Archived