Star Wars tonight

Continuity Czar

For those of you who have nothing to do, the Vestal Violators (the folks who do Rocky Horror Picture Show every week) are setting aside the 1975 film to "reenact" a 1976 film - Star Wars: A New Hope. These kids have been working their DELETED

off and it's going to be extremely funny.

For those of you who have nothing to do, the Vestal Violators (the folks who do Rocky Horror Picture Show every week) are setting aside the 1975 film to "reenact" a 1976 film - Star Wars: A New Hope. These kids have been working their DELETED

off and it's going to be extremely funny.

Tell us more about it!

It was great. They parodied Star Wars and it was terrific. My dad, who is 81, came along with us since by daughter is part of the cast, and his impression was slightly less enthusiastic then mine, but he thought they looked like they were having fun.

The next Rocky Horror Picture Show will be on May 31 and it will be real Rocky.

As for the doubters who call the kids freaks, yep, most of them are and they pride themselves on it. Most of the pictures I took cannot be posted on my own website since it is student related, but it was an interesting evening.

@

They had a ball. I had a ball. We all had a ball.

Guest Guest
Working their DELETED off? (heh) Admin, you really have too much time on your hands.

Try saying "yellow snow." That's a big no no here, too! Yet, an avatar of a women massaging her bare breasts is ok. :lol:

Archived