Miniature Golf: Best place in town?

Guest Lion Sands

Guest golfman

The best one around is that one with the pink elephant in Owego.

The worst one is that one way up and around the corner from Hummdingers.

Skate Estate is alright...

I DO wish there were better ones around.

Guest Jack Nicholas

The Elephant one in Candor is the hardest course I have ever played on. If you can shoot par there you are either lucky or good.They are rebuilding the one down at the Triple Cities Airport I heard and it should be really good and difficult.Not real big news but when you look at a little bit here and a little bit there it adds up. I also heard the Richie Karl Family is doing the one at th airport so it shuld be pretty interesting. Good luck to him.

I DO wish there were better ones around.

If I hit Mega Millions anytime soon, we'll have the best one in the northeast on the parkway somewhere by the end of summer.

Something with imagination and pizazz. Not these cookie-cutter pieces of crap we see all over now.

Wolf

Guest Sad Sack

Hell Wolf if I hit Mega Millions anytime soon i sure wont be staying around this dump!

Wife and i took a ride last night around binghamton (with gas prices the way they are cant go too far lol( and we were astonished at what we saw. DELETED all over and it didnt matter what side of town we went to either.

DELETED and white trash!!!! on the porches doing whatever. Allmost look like a copp family reunion.

Now if i were a traveler stopping off for a bite to eat and gas, it would take me long to get my butt back on the interstate and keep driving!

Like a NASCAR pittstop!!! Special thanks to: TOM LIBOUS,DONNA LIPARDO,HENCHY,NICK BOOCHY,TIM GRIPPEN,WERNER,KARHAM,RYAN,DSS.THE STATE OF NY.

Im sure ive left someone out so you can add anyone that i have. Broome County has turned into a sesspool with beautiful Geography!

Hell Wolf if I hit Mega Millions anytime soon i sure wont be staying around this dump!

Wife and i took a ride last night around binghamton (with gas prices the way they are cant go too far lol( and we were astonished at what we saw. porch DELETED all over and it didnt matter what side of town we went to either.

DELETED and white trash!!!! on the porches doing whatever. Allmost look like a copp family reunion.

Now if i were a traveler stopping off for a bite to eat and gas, it would take me long to get my butt back on the interstate and keep driving!

Like a NASCAR pittstop!!! Special thanks to: TOM LIBOUS,DONNA LIPARDO,HENCHY,NICK BOOCHY,TIM GRIPPEN,WERNER,KARHAM,RYAN,DSS.THE STATE OF NY.

Im sure ive left someone out so you can add anyone that i have. Broome County has turned into a sesspool with beautiful Geography!

great job trying to take this thread and turn into a negative post. yea we get your point...you are not happy and you hate it hear...too many undesirables for you. thanks for the input troll.

Guest guest

There is a new"er" one in Endwell at the Giant Plaza on Hopper Road across from Highland Prk. Lots of landscaping and water fountains. Rest Rooms, ice cream and all fenced in.

@

Archived