Most Respected Broome County High School Athlete (Current)

Guest STAC

Since everyone loves bashing kids on this site, I want to hear what athletes in the area are most respected amongst their peers and parents

Please no bashing in this post

Guest Guest

Almost every high school athlete. They not only attend school but instead of hanging out with friends, getting into trouble or becoing video game junkies, they go to practice for hours every day and represent their schools...almost always in very positive fashion.

Guest Vestal Step Mom
Almost every high school athlete. They not only attend school but instead of hanging out with friends, getting into trouble or becoing video game junkies, they go to practice for hours every day and represent their schools...almost always in very positive fashion.

Almost every one? REALLY! If you dont want this post to turn negative, dont stereotype or generalize by posting something that is so broadly naive and false like that.

Since everyone loves bashing kids on this site, I want to hear what athletes in the area are most respected amongst their peers and parents

Please no bashing in this post

jerry d'amigo

i dont think anyone has said anything bad about him ever on this forum.

playing on the us national hockey team is a great accomplishment and a really great kid.

Guest a taxpayer

sorry but I beg to differ.......look at the Windsor basketball team.....two were kicked off for drinking and one was suspended for a couple games for being arrested for marihuana possession....yeah real good kids....

Guest i agree
sorry but I beg to differ.......look at the Windsor basketball team.....two were kicked off for drinking and one was suspended for a couple games for being arrested for marihuana possession....yeah real good kids....

I agree with this poster. There are parties where the soccer girls, the football boys and the cheerleaders are drunk & stoned and the stories fly. Not just in jv/varsity.....club & premier teams has issues with teen excesses with alcohol & drugs running rampant.

Guest Guest
jerry d'amigo

i dont think anyone has said anything bad about him ever on this forum.

playing on the us national hockey team is a great accomplishment and a really great kid.

Thanks Dad, I love you too, Jerry

Thanks Dad, I love you too, Jerry

hardly"dad"

jerry is a great kid and a great talent,not only hockey but baseball and football as well.he has worked extremely hard to develop his talent and has achieved a level of success that most of us as parents dream of for our student athletes .

Guest guest

........and they're all back on the BASEBALL team.

Guest Guest

Alex Tsai BHS Tennis. He is thier number one singles player. Has already beat Ithaca's Seyler. (UE's Asher today, Vestal's Swails on Friday.....) Will be in the top 3 going to State's. He is young (freshman I think), quite, humble. Just goes out there and wins without being cocky. Also looses with dignity (but that does not happen often).

Guest seyler
Alex Tsai BHS Tennis. He is thier number one singles player. Has already beat Ithaca's Seyler. (UE's Asher today, Vestal's Swails on Friday.....) Will be in the top 3 going to State's. He is young (freshman I think), quite, humble. Just goes out there and wins without being cocky. Also looses with dignity (but that does not happen often).

Thanks for your opinion, Alex.

Guest Guest
hardly"dad"

jerry is a great kid and a great talent,not only hockey but baseball and football as well.he has worked extremely hard to develop his talent and has achieved a level of success that most of us as parents dream of for our student athletes .

OK Dad thats enough.

Guest Guest

no one is respected. no one cares about tennis or golf and those sports and if your good at football or basketball or baseball the jealous ones try to bash you so no one has respect for the talent

Guest another guest
no one is respected. no one cares about tennis or golf and those sports and if your good at football or basketball or baseball the jealous ones try to bash you so no one has respect for the talent
You mean YOU don't care. Guess what-ther's more to sports than football or basketball (especially around here) Why belittle other sports because you can't play them or are not interested in them? Infantile and ignorant.

Guest Guest

How many do-overs does a kid get before they are called to task for their behavior?

Does STAC have rules to deal with kids who are arrested?

Does the Windsor School District treat all users/dealers the same (or do "talented" athletes get preferential treatment)?

Is there ambivlilance on the part of the officials because there has been an arrest, but not a conviction?

As a parent I would not want my son traveling to away games on the bus with a group of users/dealers.

Guest Guest

no not one person outside of those small time sports care about it because everyone is focused on the football and basketball because thats who gets more people so people want to diss on the people who everyone knows no one goes to golf matches or soccer matches so you cant be like oh he sucked there

Guest jc guy
no not one person outside of those small time sports care about it because everyone is focused on the football and basketball because thats who gets more people so people want to diss on the people who everyone knows no one goes to golf matches or soccer matches so you cant be like oh he sucked there
Do you speak-or write-English?

Guest Guest
Thanks for your opinion, Alex.

Thanks for your opinion, DELETED . Maybe think that Baltz and this Tsia kid or whatever his name is are actually respected?

Guest Guest

Vasili Papastrat, what a hard-working kid. Best in the section for the mile and the two mile, school record holder, does well in school, all in all a great kid and deserving of copious amounts of respect.

Archived