Most Respected Broome County High School Athlete (Current)

Guest STAC

Guest uhlexus
sorry but I beg to differ.......look at the Windsor basketball team.....two were kicked off for drinking and one was suspended for a couple games for being arrested for marihuana possession....yeah real good kids....

How many do-overs does a kid get before they are called to task for their behavior?

Does STAC have rules to deal with kids who are arrested?

Does the Windsor School District treat all users/dealers the same (or do "talented" athletes get preferential treatment)?

Is there ambivlilance on the part of the officials because there has been an arrest, but not a conviction?

As a parent I would not want my son traveling to away games on the bus with a group of users/dealers.

STAC is a league, not an organization that deals in student discipline as it pertains to it's members.

The WSD treats all dealers/users the same, they get arrested when actual proof is supplied, not "My kid saw...." and told me about it but no one else. (Things posted on the BCVoice aren't proof either)

As far as your kid on the bus, "just say no" or make a stand and turn in the scumbags.

INSTEAD, this is what you'll do: blame the school for letting kids play that they have nothing on, then get mad because your kid isn't playing.

Guest Guest

Matt Mullins

Nick DePofi

Chris Cook

Chandler Jones

Richard Fletcher

Nick Stephens

Joe Powell

Chris Furner

Brendan Doherty

Nate Papso

Jeremy Baltz

The Cade twins

Ryan Quinlivan

Eric Freije

Joe Dinardo

Marcus Whitman

Guest Guest
Matt Mullins

Nick DePofi

Chris Cook

Chandler Jones

Richard Fletcher

Nick Stephens

Joe Powell

Chris Furner

Brendan Doherty

Nate Papso

Jeremy Baltz

The Cade twins

Ryan Quinlivan

Eric Freije

Joe Dinardo

Marcus Whitman

Decent list, might have missed a few though!

Guest Guest
Decent list, might have missed a few though!

Yeah I forgot a few I know

Trevor Cola should've been on it along with maybe Joe Aston.

And of course there should be another list for the girls. I don't follow the girls enough to make one. Seton's girls basketball team went to the final four in the state playoffs which ought to put some of them on a HS list. The girls on SVs softball team are on their way to another state title probably. I know she graduated last year but Seton's Meg Bellingham is a full scholarship player on SU's womens' soccer team.

Someone should put together a girls list

Guest Question

And of course there should be another list for the girls. I don't follow the girls enough to make one. Seton's girls basketball team went to the final four in the state playoffs which ought to put some of them on a HS list. The girls on SVs softball team are on their way to another state title probably. I know she graduated last year but Seton's Meg Bellingham is a full scholarship player on SU's womens' soccer team.

Do we mean most resptected for performance on the field court etc AND their behavior off of it? Or just what they do in their sports? Define most respected.

Guest Guest
jerry d'amigo

i dont think anyone has said anything bad about him ever on this forum.

playing on the us national hockey team is a great accomplishment and a really great kid.

I agree. Not only is he a good athlete but he is a very good person outside sports as well. Way to go, Jerry.

Guest Guest
OK Dad thats enough.

Ok I am not related to Jerry in any form or fashion - before you bash me. Jerry is a good athlete. You are just jealous.

Guest xc fan

Paige Mullins ought to be on the top of that list. 3xSTAC champion (XC) several sectional XC titles, runnerup state meet finish 2007,sectional champion and STAC champion track (1500-3000), way up in her class (#2-3?),scholarship to SU and a true sportsman (or woman, in this case). i'm sure there are other girls just as deserving.

Paige Mullins ought to be on the top of that list. 3xSTAC champion (XC) several sectional XC titles, runnerup state meet finish 2007,sectional champion and STAC champion track (1500-3000), way up in her class (#2-3?),scholarship to SU and a true sportsman (or woman, in this case). i'm sure there are other girls just as deserving.

couldn't agree more

Guest Guest

Brian Eggleston

Number 6 in his class, 1380 on the SAT, great all around kid. Looks like he'll be pitching for Le Moyne next year and if not he'll be playing football and baseball at Ithaca.

Guest hey
alright Brian, thanks for your opinion

hey you DELETED, my name just so happens to not be Brian Eggleston, so why dont you go DELETED yourself before you get beat with Stinson's Louisville Slugger.

Guest Guest

wow, Brian i don't know how deserving you are of this title, you are rather uncouth, swearing and causing such a raucous like you did, why do you deserve to be the most respected athlete?

Guest Guest
hey you DELETED, my name just so happens to not be Brian Eggleston, so why dont you go DELETED yourself before you get beat with Stinson's Louisville Slugger.

its obvious this isn't brian. Cause i mean all fans know all the players' scores and class ranks

Archived