Where's A Faithful Catholic?

Guest guest

Guest Guest
Didn't we just go down this road? Just be glad he's gone!

No actually just because the loudest yellers get the most attention, it definitely doesnt mean they are the majority. If you are a atheist or agnostic then don't read his posts if your of another religious sect give your opinion and see it as your chance to influence others with gods word.

No actually just because the loudest yellers get the most attention, it definitely doesnt mean they are the majority. If you are a atheist or agnostic then don't read his posts if your of another religious sect give your opinion and see it as your chance to influence others with gods word.

Ya know, I have an open mind. Noone has been able to win the intellectual argument with me to prove any of the religion bs. I look around and I see alot of beauty in the world and I can see how one might think that there was a creator of it all. Problem is the religious fanatics can't just leave it at that, they have to make up stories ( many of which are factually impossible ) and want you to swallow it. I can't have an intelligent conversation with someone like AFC because he will keep spewing the same crap over and over. Therefore I just don't respond to it and hope it goes away.

Ya know, I have an open mind. Noone has been able to win the intellectual argument with me to prove any of the religion bs. I look around and I see alot of beauty in the world and I can see how one might think that there was a creator of it all. Problem is the religious fanatics can't just leave it at that, they have to make up stories ( many of which are factually impossible ) and want you to swallow it. I can't have an intelligent conversation with someone like AFC because he will keep spewing the same crap over and over. Therefore I just don't respond to it and hope it goes away.

Seek the truth and you will be given the truth. Hide from the truth and you will be denied the truth. To me, nothing on this earth matters more than securing salvation. It is freely given to all who believe in Christ. True Christianity is really not a complicated issue and requires no affiliation with any particular religion. The song Amazing Grace sums up Christianity quite well in my opinion. Listen to the song, open up your heart and then you and I will debate this topic again.

Archived