Question about Bert Adams Recycle

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bert Adams recycle truck broke a glass bottle in the street today, here in Port Dick. Apparently they don't have a broom and shovel to pick up stuff like this. So the guy picked up almost all of it with his hands, and then kicked what was left over, over toward the curb. I went out after they left, and found only one piece. However, it was large enough to destroy a tire! If it would have given someone a flat, I figure it could have cost them maybe $160. That would be $60 to call a popular nearby garage to put on the spare (yes, that's what I've already been charged by them), and it could cost around $100 for a new tire , with installation.

So, do you think Bert Adams has a responsibility to MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE that they've picked up ALL the glass that they've broken?

Thanks!

Guest Guest
Bert Adams recycle truck broke a glass bottle in the street today, here in Port Dick. Apparently they don't have a broom and shovel to pick up stuff like this. So the guy picked up almost all of it with his hands, and then kicked what was left over, over toward the curb. I went out after they left, and found only one piece. However, it was large enough to destroy a tire! If it would have given someone a flat, I figure it could have cost them maybe $160. That would be $60 to call a popular nearby garage to put on the spare (yes, that's what I've already been charged by them), and it could cost around $100 for a new tire , with installation.

So, do you think Bert Adams has a responsibility to MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE that they've picked up ALL the glass that they've broken?

Thanks!

NO

Guest GUEST

Today was our garbage pick up in Windsor. We have had Bert Adams for 6 years now. We have never had one problem with them.They make sure they stand our cans back up and no garbage has been left behind from them.

Thanks!

Sounds like the guy did as good a job as he could have under the situation that he was in. Instead of complaining, cut the guy a break and pick up one piece of glass.

PS - My in-laws have Bert Adams Disposal and this company does an admirable job with their refuse.

TWS

@

Archived