Guest Guest

"My friends, we live in the

greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll

join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama

Guest george w. bush
"My friends, we live in the

greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll

join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama

i saw that quote. i laughed. he obviously hasn't mastered the english language like i have. that's why i don't have a newsreel of moronic statements and blunders like some presidents do.

Guest Ghost Post
i saw that quote. i laughed. he obviously hasn't mastered the english language like i have. that's why i don't have a newsreel of moronic statements and blunders like some presidents do.

My all-time favorite was this gem from our current President: "It would be fair to say that the undecideds could go one way or the other."

Some People Are Like Slinkies.... They Are Not Really Good For Anything But, They Still Bring A Smile To Your Face When you Push Them Down A Flight Of Stairs. "Unknown"

"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely." - Auguste Rodin and also "Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence." ;)

Guest Guest
My all-time favorite was this gem from our current President: "It would be fair to say that the undecideds could go one way or the other."

Hey DELETED this was not a slip of the tounge this was a man telling it like he sees it.

Guest Guest

"But I also made it clear to Putin that it's important to think beyond the old days of when we had the concept that if we blew each other up, the world would be safe."

GWB

May 1, 2001

Duh.

@

Archived