where is sleepless and a faithful catholic????

Guest Guest

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
AFC is probably in the looney bin. (like who cares about AFC?) Don't know about Sleepless (maybe he started his own site like he threatened --WOOT ! ! !). :blink:

Guest Guest
I think maybe the devil got AFC. Sleepless is probably mad again but rest assured he is monitoring this site as a guest. This is his life.

and what a sad and sorry life it is. the one that called him a 12 year old hit that nail right on the head, don't you think?

Guest Guest

Its funny how all these peole are bad mouthing one another do they really know one another? except for on here I have noticed that alot of Guests are the ones that are bad mouthing members.

Guest Guest
No they're not one in the same. But I'm starting to think they might be dating.......??? :blink::blink:

wait a minute, there seems to be another one missing in action, good ole DLINCLIMO. he and sleepless seem to be the best of friends. maybe there is something to the post about sleepless dating some of his ""BCVOICE FRIENDS". afterall, it has been stated that BCVOICE is his life. maybe sleepless and dlinclimo went down south to pick up a new used car for dlinclimo. sleepless wanted to rent dlinclimo's stretch for 2 whole hours to take some of his BCVOICE friends and get "WASTED". that coming from a 52 year old SINGLE man that can't keep a woman after 25 years.

Guest Guest

Maybe, just maybe, they've gone to "another" site to play their game?

People only will put up with so much whine without the cheese. There are a few others that also fall into this area. I say the board is picking up again without them !

Guest Ghost Post
They've both been missing lately. are they one in the same? HMMMM..

The phrase you're using there should be "One AND the same", not "in".

Guest Guest

People only will put up with so much whine without the cheese. There are a few others that also fall into this area. I say the board is picking up again without them !

Yeah, ok "Mouser", whatever you say! Woof Woof. You're just mad that you got ganged up on by everybody for your stupid remarks on "Tazz's" accident thread, which is funny you take out on me, because I never posted on that thread. And you are right, Tazz was kind enough to offer me my own forum on her site, and we're working on setting it up, may take awhile, but I need a vacation from you and your friends...there is certainly no fun in it for me. I have never lashed out once at anybody, merely responded. And yes, I will continually monitor the board, 'cause I really like it here, but I won't post on the open board for awhile. I'm still posting in the registered members forum if you got the spine to come in and post your crap. Other than that, shut your mouth already...you've been running it for 2 days on several threads!

Guest Guest
Yeah, ok "Mouser", whatever you say! Woof Woof. You're just mad that you got ganged up on by everybody for your stupid remarks on "Tazz's" accident thread, which is funny you take out on me, because I never posted on that thread. And you are right, Tazz was kind enough to offer me my own forum on her site, and we're working on setting it up, may take awhile, but I need a vacation from you and your friends...there is certainly no fun in it for me. I have never lashed out once at anybody, merely responded. And yes, I will continually monitor the board, 'cause I really like it here, but I won't post on the open board for awhile. I'm still posting in the registered members forum if you got the spine to come in and post your crap. Other than that, shut your mouth already...you've been running it for 2 days on several threads!

my god, is this the one and only SLEEPLESS or his mindless buddy, dlinclimo or tazz herself? are you saying that tazz, the super single mom has her own site? i can't wait to be directed to that one.

Guest Guest

I made this post above !!

I got no idea who you are, maybe the one everyone is talking about. And who is this Mouser that your talking about anyway. He must be a thorn in someones side, thats for sure. i'll look up the thread your talking about because again I have no idea what your talking about.

Well, why run away like your doing? Can't take it but can dish it out. And it must really bother you to know that a lot of people are sick of your pouting and not getting your way.

And I have read your meanless posts over in the registered members area, same old same old, wouldn't you say? (Theme Song For Sleepless" was the area you made your last post. Go figure all about you...

Guest Guest
I made this post above !!

I got no idea who you are, maybe the one everyone is talking about. And who is this Mouser that your talking about anyway. He must be a thorn in someones side, thats for sure. i'll look up the thread your talking about because again I have no idea what your talking about.

Well, why run away like your doing? Can't take it but can dish it out. And it must really bother you to know that a lot of people are sick of your pouting and not getting your way.

And I have read your meanless posts over in the registered members area, same old same old, wouldn't you say? (Theme Song For Sleepless" was the area you made your last post. Go figure all about you...

I know ALOT of people are sick and tired of YOUR nastiness.

Isn't there some other kind of outlet you could find?

Guest Guest
I know ALOT of people are sick and tired of YOUR nastiness.

Isn't there some other kind of outlet you could find?

who are you and who are you referring to?

@

wait a minute, there seems to be another one missing in action, good ole DLINCLIMO. he and sleepless seem to be the best of friends. maybe there is something to the post about sleepless dating some of his ""BCVOICE FRIENDS". afterall, it has been stated that BCVOICE is his life. maybe sleepless and dlinclimo went down south to pick up a new used car for dlinclimo. sleepless wanted to rent dlinclimo's stretch for 2 whole hours to take some of his BCVOICE friends and get "WASTED". that coming from a 52 year old SINGLE man that can't keep a woman after 25 years.
I dont know what your smoking but Ive been here the whole time. How bout sharing Im running a little low. Funny you include this place being someones life when you sure know alot about the goings on. Oh and by the way it was 3 hours, and why would I need someone to go with me to get my car when if you read correctly Im driving one down and one back? :P

@

Guest Guest
I dont know what your smoking but Ive been here the whole time. How bout sharing Im running a little low. Funny you include this place being someones life when you sure know alot about the goings on. Oh and by the way it was 3 hours, and why would I need someone to go with me to get my car when if you read correctly Im driving one down and one back? :P

no it wasn't putz. he specifically asked for NO MORE THAN TWO HOURS. why not get your facts straight before you post. and you said you were towing one down and driving a gas guzzling truck and a gass guzzling limo back. does this sound familiar "i need a tums" and thinhgs amy change, i am looking into the charge to get it shipped. refresh you memory, chump?

Guest Guest

Picking up with what, more nastiness?

no it wasn't putz. he specifically asked for NO MORE THAN TWO HOURS. why not get your facts straight before you post. and you said you were towing one down and driving a gas guzzling truck and a gass guzzling limo back. does this sound familiar "i need a tums" and thinhgs amy change, i am looking into the charge to get it shipped. refresh you memory, chump?
Im sorry mommy did I forget to up date you, my bad Ill post the email I got asking for a 3 hour rental will that ease the pain from your monthly bloating....I got one word for ya Midol, and aftre you take that I suggest you change your pad too. As far as the car goes thats probably why I said it might change, but you probably have something to say about that right?

Guest Guest
Im sorry mommy did I forget to up date you, my bad Ill post the email I got asking for a 3 hour rental will that ease the pain from your monthly bloating....I got one word for ya Midol, and aftre you take that I suggest you change your pad too. As far as the car goes thats probably why I said it might change, but you probably have something to say about that right?

just that you prove time and time again taht you are a loser and always will be

Archived