where is sleepless and a faithful catholic????

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
But I am a registered member and I choose not to post uner my screen name because it would only cause more of a fuss.

And in checking, it appears as tho there has been more attacts on the guests by members the from guests on members.

So you tell me!

Go over to the womans site and have some fun! Besides, why aren't you logged in---TROLL

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"The same old nasty, negative, DELETED troll crap is still going on"

You haven't been a Troll? You have logged on each and everytime? Why is it some of the quests post sound a lot like you?

and the difference between someone being a troll and someone who has to reply to every thread is what?

This board hasn't been boring, it has actually sounded like people have some intelligence to speak their concerns this past week.

I'm sure your a nice person but your ANNOYING!

The board is INDEED boring, which is why my posts have dropped to nothing in recent weeks, the trolls have taken control and this site unfortunately, will become a ghost town at some point, because it will lack any character or interest. Several of us have already taken up camp at Tazz's site just to escape the bombardment of ridicule from the guests on here...average age I guess is 15 or 16! The members have never, ever lashed out at anybody, merely responded to the constant ridicule we're exposed to. I was exposed to 2 days of constant pounding (my being a drunk and a total loser, on Monday and Tuesday of this week, dlinclimo was a loser and CG was a DELETED!). That's stalking and it has to stop. Contrary to BTK's remarks that I had a lot of nerve accusing the board of overlooking this because I was egging it on all along, I never made a single post either of those days. If you care to check it, you'll find out I'm right. I've always loved BCV, from the first time I sat in front of a keyboard...but it's going in the wrong direction! Furthermore, for you anonymous trolls, BTK and I know each other, and I will gladly tell him the same in a couple of weeks when I take my van down for an inspection. I'm sure he won't be happy with me, but it is my opinion!

Guest QUEST

Are you TRYING to state that the board is boring because YOU have not posted? NaDa. Your EGO is larger than life! Why must you and your friends call everyone a troll or stalker, When they reply to your comments, yet when you do it, you see nothing wrong with it?

You or your friends have never, ever lashed out at anybody? Perhaps you need to see a Dr. for a check up, because your memory is slipping, go back and read some of your "Deleted" retorts.

If you don't want to be called a drunk, then don't come on here and brag about your drinking, if you don't want to be EMO then don't come on here and talk about your emotional instabilites. If you need a friend or someone to talk to, ask but not everyone wants to know about your excess bagage.

From what I can gather from the responses people are just plain tired of babysitting you.

I'm happy for you that you know BTK and I bet if you'd back up a few paces think about what your going to say to him in a calm manner, rather than the attack mode it would be a much more productive conversation.

I don't think BCV is going to go anywhere, I do believe the subjects will be a little more interesting and worthy of a response.

Your friends don't need to jump me because I'm a "quest" I get their point. This is all over a control issue, and you all are old enough (quests and Registered quests) to know that the only person in control here is the administrators so give it up already.

@

Guest country girl2
"The same old nasty, negative, DELETED troll crap is still going on"

You haven't been a Troll? You have logged on each and everytime? Why is it some of the quests post sound a lot like you?

and the difference between someone being a troll and someone who has to reply to every thread is what?

This board hasn't been boring, it has actually sounded like people have some intelligence to speak their concerns this past week.

I'm sure your a nice person but your ANNOYING!

Well hello. I have read the posts on here from today and I would like to answer you. Allow me to ask why "some of the guest (is what I am assuming you meant) posts sound a lot like me? I could say the same for you. Some people have replied to other guests posts yet addressed their reply to me and guess what.........it wasnt me.

Also, are you implying in this sentence ""and the difference between someone being a troll and someone who has to reply to every thread is what?"" that I reply to every thread? If so you are very sadly mistaken. Some days I reply to quite a few, other days not many....which leads me to ask you this question.........why do you care how many posts anybody replies to? Is there a limit or something? There are many other people who reply to much more than I do. I really dont think it is any of your business either to be honest. This is a PUBLIC forum, people can reply to whatever they want, as many times as they want. You are a little bossy and controlling dont you think?

And yes, it has been boring the last few days. The last thing that this place has sounded like in the last few days is intelligent, it is more like childish and trollish.

Thank you for the "I'm sure you are a nice person" comment but I have not even been on here much lately and yet you say I am "ANNOYING"? All I have to say is I am sure you are a nice person but you are CHILDISH!!

Guest Guest
Well hello. I have read the posts on here from today and I would like to answer you. Allow me to ask why "some of the guest (is what I am assuming you meant) posts sound a lot like me? I could say the same for you. Some people have replied to other guests posts yet addressed their reply to me and guess what.........it wasnt me.

Also, are you implying in this sentence ""and the difference between someone being a troll and someone who has to reply to every thread is what?"" that I reply to every thread? If so you are very sadly mistaken. Some days I reply to quite a few, other days not many....which leads me to ask you this question.........why do you care how many posts anybody replies to? Is there a limit or something? There are many other people who reply to much more than I do. I really dont think it is any of your business either to be honest. This is a PUBLIC forum, people can reply to whatever they want, as many times as they want. You are a little bossy and controlling dont you think?

And yes, it has been boring the last few days. The last thing that this place has sounded like in the last few days is intelligent, it is more like childish and trollish.

Thank you for the "I'm sure you are a nice person" comment but I have not even been on here much lately and yet you say I am "ANNOYING"? All I have to say is I am sure you are a nice person but you are CHILDISH!!

Feel Better?

@

Guest Guest
The board is INDEED boring, which is why my posts have dropped to nothing in recent weeks, the trolls have taken control and this site unfortunately, will become a ghost town at some point, because it will lack any character or interest. Several of us have already taken up camp at Tazz's site just to escape the bombardment of ridicule from the guests on here...average age I guess is 15 or 16! The members have never, ever lashed out at anybody, merely responded to the constant ridicule we're exposed to. I was exposed to 2 days of constant pounding (my being a drunk and a total loser, on Monday and Tuesday of this week, dlinclimo was a loser and CG was a DELETED!). That's stalking and it has to stop. Contrary to BTK's remarks that I had a lot of nerve accusing the board of overlooking this because I was egging it on all along, I never made a single post either of those days. If you care to check it, you'll find out I'm right. I've always loved BCV, from the first time I sat in front of a keyboard...but it's going in the wrong direction! Furthermore, for you anonymous trolls, BTK and I know each other, and I will gladly tell him the same in a couple of weeks when I take my van down for an inspection. I'm sure he won't be happy with me, but it is my opinion!

You are absolutely right Sleepless, this board has been a real bore without you and your merry little band of followers. You and yours really need to get some type of help.

I bow to Sleepless almighty.

@

Guest Satan

________________________________________________________________________________

_____

Sleepless --

First, let me say that I think the attacks against you have not been fair. I honestly don't understand why some people get their panties in a bunch over your posts. If they don't like it, certainly there must be other threads to read.

However, I must tell you that I strongly disagree with your statement regarding members having "never, ever" having lashed out at anybody. That statement is not true. I am sure you would agree, you would have to be on here almost 24/7 and read every single post on every single thread in order to verify that statement. Up until the past few weeks, I have been a very big fan of BC Voice -- have been for many years and actually was a registered user long ago. (Prior to the big crash.) But lately, there has been a lot of "guest" bashing and a very negative attitude towards ALL guests. The board seems to have turned into a "cool gang" vs them (guests) type of board. That is very unfortunate because as BTK himself once stated, the board will never be limited to registered users only because when it has been tried in the past it has it has become very quiet.

If registered users dislike guests that much, there is a simple solution. Post only in the registered users forum. I am not suggesting that all registered users have an attitude towards guests, but at the same time, not all guests are trash either.

I myself rarely post anymore and only come on now and then to take a peek. I would agree with you that the board has become quite boring --just my opinion. I am not suggesting it is that way as a result of either you or I as individuals, but I do think that many regular registered users as well as regular guests have significantly reduced their postings for various reasons that have already been posted.

I agree with you !00%, other than the "cool gang" statement. There is no "clic" on here...we merely band together when somebody gets attacked, because we care about each other. We've come to know each other from our posts, and yes, we look out for each other. Hell, more than half of my friends are "guests"!

Guest Satan
I agree with you !00%, other than the "cool gang" statement. There is no "clic" on here...we merely band together when somebody gets attacked, because we care about each other. We've come to know each other from our posts, and yes, we look out for each other. Hell, more than half of my friends are "guests"!

Glad to hear it.

You often made me laugh. I hope you stay happy. ;)

Sleepless....I used to take a ton of crap from a poster on this board...The little SOB would post about my house, my wife, my yard, my car, even the items on my trucks dash... The little twit even called my house through the deaf line so he could hide his identity, a real stand up type of individual if you know what I mean...I know it was partially my fault for posting my real name, but hell I believe if I've got something to say I'm going to stand behind it....Anyway I'm gettin off track here...What I'm trying to say is this, don't let words that have been typed by a fool get the best of ya, it's not worth your time....

Guest Guest

NO CLIC ?

Then answer me this my dear SIH.

Why is it that you open mouth, insert foot, and then run with your tail between your legs because people are seeing the BS your spreading? We already know how many, and WHO your "loyal follies" are, it's no big secret. But when you ask for trouble, like you have in your posts, are we suppose to just sit by and not say anything because the "Great Sleepless" spoke?

Opps, I think not, and so do a lot of others, of course that is based on the posts not just in this thread alone. Remember this thread -- Sleepless Apologize and how you said you wre sorry, but yet you start all over again.

It has also been noted that ED your new founded "buddy" has been staying away from you and any subject matter about you. I guess Sleepless and Ed hit the road was just for a moment of glory for you. These were found by doing a simple search of the forum.

I think one person stated something like - let me see if I can find it - oh yes -

Once, that's understandable because everyone has a bad hair day. Twice, it starts to get annoying. Three times, it get ignored.

Every single person that posts here has problems, we are no different in that respect. But a lot of people here do not go throwing their personal problems out for others to read, unless that person is starving for attention. Remember the old story about the little boy who cried wolf to many time? See a pattern? Most do.

But your suppose to think that others have respect for you? EXCUSE ME?

And when you quote a member here (wizard), someone who feels the same as a lot of us do, you bashed him like you do everyone else, and your follies follow along in trying to protect you.

This is the real world, not some high school that you think your still in. Get a grip man! your losing it and fast.

So if you and 'your' followers want to continue bashing people who do care about this site, and look at things with a open mind and not one sided like you and your followers have been, and can not grow up and act your age, please take your merry band back over to MD (ladies site) and do your thing with the drama there. It's just not welcome here any more.

@

i think what is not welcome here is people like you who have to make this into a high school thing. it sounds as if you were slighted in high school by a popular clic and now think that everyone is out against you. why cant people just take this site for what it is. a forum to discuss topics, and make some friends. This whole members vs guests thing is ridiculous. if people want to play games, fine play the games. just don't be suprised when people stay away or become mad at each other, afterall it is what society has become, a cess pool for people that have no respect for each other.

So if you and 'your' followers want to continue bashing people who do care about this site, and look at things with a open mind and not one sided like you and your followers have been, and can not grow up and act your age, please take your merry band back over to MD (ladies site) and do your thing with the drama there. It's just not welcome here any more.

Ok Sleepless, fess up...where is MD? Cripe if a guest can find and read it, seems like you would let your friends in on it so we can laugh with you!

@

Sleepless....I used to take a ton of crap from a poster on this board...The little SOB would post about my house, my wife, my yard, my car, even the items on my trucks dash... The little twit even called my house through the deaf line so he could hide his identity, a real stand up type of individual if you know what I mean...I know it was partially my fault for posting my real name, but hell I believe if I've got something to say I'm going to stand behind it....Anyway I'm gettin off track here...What I'm trying to say is this, don't let words that have been typed by a fool get the best of ya, it's not worth your time....

Thanks for your advice Parm...I even went one further, I even posted my name and phone no. on here, never got a call from any of the trolls, they're afraid they will get identified. Only call I ever got was from Ed, agreeing to meet for a bike ride. He's another one that posts his real name on here, and takes a lot of crap from everybody, but you know what, I like Ed. I spent a few brief moments with him, and he was a very likeable man!

NO CLIC ?

Then answer me this my dear SIH.

Why is it that you open mouth, insert foot, and then run with your tail between your legs because people are seeing the BS your spreading? We already know how many, and WHO your "loyal follies" are, it's no big secret. But when you ask for trouble, like you have in your posts, are we suppose to just sit by and not say anything because the "Great Sleepless" spoke?

Opps, I think not, and so do a lot of others, of course that is based on the posts not just in this thread alone. Remember this thread -- Sleepless Apologize and how you said you wre sorry, but yet you start all over again.

It has also been noted that ED your new founded "buddy" has been staying away from you and any subject matter about you. I guess Sleepless and Ed hit the road was just for a moment of glory for you. These were found by doing a simple search of the forum.

I think one person stated something like - let me see if I can find it - oh yes -

But your suppose to think that others have respect for you? EXCUSE ME?

And when you quote a member here (wizard), someone who feels the same as a lot of us do, you bashed him like you do everyone else, and your follies follow along in trying to protect you.

This is the real world, not some high school that you think your still in. Get a grip man! your losing it and fast.

@

I think it's pretty damned obvious who is losing it here. :rolleyes:

@

Guest locg

thats the way it goes' first your money' then your clothes'. give it up you crazy nut-case sleepless fans.

you are all weird!

Guest Guest

HILLARY CLINTON SOUNDS MORE TOLERABLE THAN SLEEPLESS'(THATS SCARY!) get off the board you weird bbbbbb. you waste all of our time!

Guest Guest
And yet, here you are.

@

Like many have noted before: SIH relishes in the attention he gets. He is an addict to message boards and those that seem to worship him are not much better. If someone disagrees with him, he goes into a hissy fit and starts pouting and his merry band of followers tag along. It's no wonder he can't keep a 'real' relationship with 'real' people and must rely on his internet hoard.

Archived