Looking for love???

dingbat

Guest Guest
Making tons of money selling people false hope should be illegal.

Then shouldn't all the politicians get arrested first?

Guest Guest
You state in your post that ""the bottom line always comes down to one thing, we like each other"" and I have to ask...WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER FOUR LETTER WORD ---> LOVE ?

We've been married (second time for both of us) for over 25 years and not only are we best of buddy's, talk about everything and anything, treating each other like the "first date" but we also LOVE each other very much.

Maybe you need to re-think your post ?

;)

I think it takes more than love to make things work. Love means many things to different people You love your children differently than you love your husband. You love chocolate ice cream... Some people love more than one person

Above all I think there has to be respect I think I would rather be married to someone who respects me and likes me than someone who just loves me.

Guest Guest
I think it takes more than love to make things work. Love means many things to different people You love your children differently than you love your husband. You love chocolate ice cream... Some people love more than one person

Above all I think there has to be respect I think I would rather be married to someone who respects me and likes me than someone who just loves me.

Love alone is never enough.

Some people aren't satisfied being loved and treated well.

You can be their best friend, be there for them whenever they need (which is love in action...love in words only is worthless) and it's STILL not enough.

I agree with that very much. Love and hate are both very strong emotions and sometimes it doesn't take much to cross the love line into the hate line. I think that's where so many relationships go wrong. If you truly like and respect your mate it makes it less likely for things to go sour.

Guest Guest
I agree with that very much. Love and hate are both very strong emotions and sometimes it doesn't take much to cross the love line into the hate line. I think that's where so many relationships go wrong. If you truly like and respect your mate it makes it less likely for things to go sour.

That never worked for me.

Guest Guest
I guess it needs to go both ways, maybe I'm luckier than I thought.

You are very fortunate if you have a good spouse and a working, loving relationship. I think you are in the minority, for certain.

I've been floundering around for many years with women who are terrified to commit and scared of an affectionate, respectful, faithful man with a job, a house and who is financially independent.

Everyone always says "You're picking the wrong kind of woman."

No kidding. How do I know they'll never commit until I've given it some time? I keep hoping and waiting for nothing, until one day I just realize "Well THIS one isn't going to make up her mind either. Next." Then I move on. The problem is the time I've lost every time it happens. Cumulatively, it's adding up.

I think they're turned off by men who don't need them for something, or men who don't need to be fixed in some way.

Guest Guest

I'm an honest person. I don't lie to people. I don't find it necessary.

I do understand, though, that some people do lie. I used to work for a compulsive liar, and I know the chaos and pain people like that create.

I also know that some people lie "conditionally", that is, they only lie once in a great while when they feel they have to, for whatever reason. Some people only use "white lies" that really dont hurt anyone.

My question is this. Why would someone lie and tell you that they love you when they know it's not true. There was no monetary gain involved, and really not much to be gained at all, certainly nothing tangible.

Guest Guest

Well if any of you are miserable in your relationship you can always do what my husband does and find an online love. He's made really good friends with some chick on a game site. Every time he and I have an argument, he runs right to his computer and goes to her and the two of them hit up a nice lengthy chat session and who else knows what. Guess it makes himself feel better and I'm sure she makes him all tingly inside. Doesnt bother me though, as long as she keeps his whiny DELETED out of my hair for a few hours, I'm fine with it. She can have him for all I care.

Guest Guest

"Well if any of you are miserable in your relationship you can always do what my husband does and find an online love. He's made really good friends with some chick on a game site. Every time he and I have an argument, he runs right to his computer and goes to her and the two of them hit up a nice lengthy chat session and who else knows what. Guess it makes himself feel better and I'm sure she makes him all tingly inside. Doesnt bother me though, as long as she keeps his whiny DELETED out of my hair for a few hours, I'm fine with it. She can have him for all I care."

________________________________________________________________________________

_______

I read posts like this and it makes me sad. I am single again, don't like to go out to bars to meet someone -only WISH I had a great guy to lavish some attention on!

Find what brought you together in the beginning-yes sex counts!

You need to reconnect then you'd BOTH feel better.

Getting attention from anyone of the opposite sex spells trouble any way you look at it.

Affairs are nothing more than bs from people taking the easy way out to "feel better".

Many start as "emotional" meeting someone online, they are the hardest to end so beware of what you wish for!

@

Archived