I THINK I REALLY HATE SOMEONE FOR THE 1ST TIME

Guest JIMBO

Guest JIMBO

Rev Wright who is Obama's spiritual advisor and pastor made a new speech yesterday.

In the speech he praised Louis Farrakhan and repeated his hate for the USA.

Now he can go back to live in his new multi million $ home, and I have to worry about how to pay my nyseg bill.

Obam and Wright can rot in hell!

Guest Guest
Rev Wright who is Obama's spiritual advisor and pastor made a new speech yesterday.

In the speech he praised Louis Farrakhan and repeated his hate for the USA.

Now he can go back to live in his new multi million $ home, and I have to worry about how to pay my nyseg bill.

Obam and Wright can rot in hell!

I also heard his speach and I must say, I heard it completely differently than you did. I did not hear hate for this country at all. In fact he has served in the military for 6 years - that is 6 more years than cheney. Now I am not a fan of wright by any means, but they are his words, not obammas and obamma has repudiated them.

I also find it odd somehow that you blame Obamma, for what Wright says. Heck, I am not even responsible for what my wife says out there in the world.

I was also wondering how you feel about McCains spiritual advisor who has called the Catholic Church "The Big Whore" and said that Katrina hit New Orleans because they hold a gay parade - or that we should nuke Iran so they will attackIsrael and we can "redeem" the souls of all the jews killed as part of the redemption. McCain does not say a word about this guy, nor his endorsement, in fact, McCain accepts his endorsement and does not repudiate his words. Why is this different?

Let's see if we can get beyond the rhetoric and one liners and discuss this like gentlemen

Guest Guest

i love rev jeremiah wright. if someone can point to soemthing he says that isn't true, then we can discuss it. but he is tell it like it is rev wright and I love him

Guest Guest

Wright and Obamma are like peanut butter and jelly i wouldnt trust either of them with this country.

You think theres racial tension now wait and see what life will be like with Obama as prez! Im sure he will be taken by his pastor for sure.

There will be a complete turnover of black vs white in this country with the whitey taking the back seat to make up for over 100 years of black opression.

Whether qualified or not there will be a blak in every position of power.

We would be better off with Tony Soprano and his Family.

Guest Guest

Obama and Wright should be history!!

When Don Imus made those racist remarks a little over a year ago - Obama said Imus must be fired and not given a 2nd chance!

Then why does Wright and Obama deserve 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13thy, 14th... CHANCES!!!

Guest Guest
i love rev jeremiah wright. if someone can point to soemthing he says that isn't true, then we can discuss it. but he is tell it like it is rev wright and I love him

he's an ultraracist with an agenda. AND he has a very large following, everything that comes out of his mouth is propaganda spin designed to inflict hatred and bigotry toward whitey. he's what's wrong with america. he's the problem not the solution. Obama will never get past the electoral college. may he and farrakhan vaporize soon. haters, promoters, users and losers. and if you think for one minute that Obama denounces him, you're a fool. Obama is a muslim just like almost white wright. nine eleven ----

Guest Guest
he's an ultraracist with an agenda. AND he has a very large following, everything that comes out of his mouth is propaganda spin designed to inflict hatred and bigotry toward whitey. he's what's wrong with america. he's the problem not the solution. Obama will never get past the electoral college. may he and farrakhan vaporize soon. haters, promoters, users and losers. and if you think for one minute that Obama denounces him, you're a fool. Obama is a muslim just like almost white wright. nine eleven ----

whackjob alert

Guest Guest
whackjob alert

shouldn't you be getting excited about thursday? ya know, when youy monthly stipend arrives. don't forget the mentholated cigerettes and the case of forties. y'all b slammin' off the hook and in the shizzle my nizzle. keepin' it reeeeeal, all up in it and grillin with me homies. whack that, job-less untied jordon wearer. ( do you want me to spell s l o w e r ? )

Guest Guest
shouldn't you be getting excited about thursday? ya know, when youy monthly stipend arrives. don't forget the mentholated cigerettes and the case of forties. y'all b slammin' off the hook and in the shizzle my nizzle. keepin' it reeeeeal, all up in it and grillin with me homies. whack that, job-less untied jordon wearer. ( do you want me to spell s l o w e r ? )

ummmm what?

Guest Guest
I love rev jeremiah wright. if someone can point to soemthing he says that isn't true, then we can discuss

In reference to Farakan Wright said

He did not put me in chains. He did not put me in slavery.
When was Wright ever in chains or a slave?

Do you really believe the goverment injecting blacks with Aids? Or was he lieing?

Guest Guest
Im just wondering how much Hillery is paying him to act like and talk like the DELETED he is.

It's no act, it's all natural.

Hate for the USA, love for farakhan.

@

I also heard his speech and I must say, I heard it completely differently than you did. I did not hear hate for this country at all. In fact he has served in the military for 6 years - that is 6 more years than cheney....

I think I did hear hate in Reverend Wright when he speculated that the white man probably created the AIDS virus to wipe out the black man. That ranks right up there with when Reverend Wright gave Louis Farrakhan his lifetime achievement award after he said the white man blew up the levies around the 9th ward in New Orleans as a means of black genocide. Both are ridiculous assertions that some people hold onto to keep the racism industry alive.

I was channel surfing on the AM dial as I was driving on I-95 through Philadelphia weekend before last. I landed on AM 900 WURD. It was hosted by a black man and woman who were seriously discussing the details of both of these things as if they actually did happen. They had callers who completely believed them. I couldn't believe it! No wonder Obama won the popular vote, in inner city Philly, even though he lost the Pennsylvania vote by 10 points overall.

As for Wright's military service... Lee Harvey Oswald was a former Marine. Should we give him points for this even though he happened to assassinate JKF? Timothy McVeigh honorably served in Desert Storm. Should he get points for that even though he blew up an office building in Oklahoma, killing 168 people? John Kerry served honorably in Viet Nam. Should he get points for that even tough he came back and spoke to Congress about how his buddies committed war crimes like: "cut off ears," "cut off heads," "attached wires to genitals and turned up the voltage?"

Guest Guest
I think I did hear hate in Reverend Wright when he speculated that the white man probably created the AIDS virus to wipe out the black man. That ranks right up there with when Reverend Wright gave Louis Farrakhan his lifetime achievement award after he said the white man blew up the levies around the 9th ward in New Orleans as a means of black genocide. Both are ridiculous assertions that some people hold onto to keep the racism industry alive.

I was channel surfing on the AM dial as I was driving on I-95 through Philadelphia weekend before last. I landed on AM 900 WURD. It was hosted by a black man and woman who were seriously discussing the details of both of these things as if they actually did happen. They had callers who completely believed them. I couldn't believe it! No wonder Obama won the popular vote, in inner city Philly, even though he lost the Pennsylvania vote by 10 points overall.

As for Wright's military service... Lee Harvey Oswald was a former Marine. Should we give him points for this even though he happened to assassinate JKF? Timothy McVeigh honorably served in Desert Storm. Should he get points for that even though he blew up an office building in Oklahoma, killing 168 people? John Kerry served honorably in Viet Nam. Should he get points for that even tough he came back and spoke to Congress about how his buddies committed war crimes like: "cut off ears," "cut off heads," "attached wires to genitals and turned up the voltage?"

I stand corrected (in part anyway)

Now there is something you dont see on bc voice often - someone acknowleging they were wrong.

Guest country girl2

I was channel surfing on the AM dial as I was driving on I-95 through Philadelphia weekend before last. I landed on AM 900 WURD. It was hosted by a black man and woman who were seriously discussing the details of both of these things as if they actually did happen. They had callers who completely believed them. I couldn't believe it!

I cant understand how people can be so stupid to believe all of that BS. I cant even watch or listen to any of those people anymore, it infuriates me. And, I am getting really sick and tired of the prejudice that they spew.

Guest Guest
I cant understand how people can be so stupid to believe all of that BS. I cant even watch or listen to any of those people anymore, it infuriates me. And, I am getting really sick and tired of the prejudice that they spew.

But, Why did it take so very long for the Media to unearth this stuff! Obama got a FREE Ride for so long... then Rev. Wright was finally exposed... I guess better now than later!!

Plus they want reperations to all blacks for past slavery!

Guest country girl2

They really need to get over that crap, it has been how long now? Give me a break. Their "I am better than you are and you OWE us" attitude has got to go. No wonder why there is still some prejudice toward the people with that type of attitude.

Guest Guest
But, Why did it take so very long for the Media to unearth this stuff! Obama got a FREE Ride for so long... then Rev. Wright was finally exposed... I guess better now than later!!

Who does? obamma doesn't

Guest Guest

Now I am not a fan of wright by any means, but they are his words, not obammas and obamma has repudiated them.

I also find it odd somehow that you blame Obamma, for what Wright says. Heck, I am not even responsible for what my wife says out there in the world.

I was also wondering how you feel about McCains spiritual advisor who has called the Catholic Church "The Big Whore" and said that Katrina hit New Orleans because they hold a gay parade - or that we should nuke Iran so they will attackIsrael and we can "redeem" the souls of all the jews killed as part of the redemption. McCain does not say a word about this guy, nor his endorsement, in fact, McCain accepts his endorsement and does not repudiate his words. Why is this different?

Guest country girl2
Now I am not a fan of wright by any means, but they are his words, not obammas and obamma has repudiated them.

Well, first of all, I didnt say a thing about Obama, I was referring to Wright, Jackson, Sharpton, etc, etc, etc.

Second of all, I thought that Obama seemed to be pretty decent (and I am about as far right as you can get) at first. Now, well quite a bit of a different opinion. He actually stood up and defended Wright for quite a while, said that he NEVER heard him say any of that stuff in church........until a video came to surface with Obama sitting in church nodding his head in agreement to Wright while he was spewing the same crap that Obama "never heard him say". Obama only just recently started making statements that are negative toward Wright and it has only happened since his poll numbers have gone down quite a bit.

As for the "Catholic church big whore" and other statements, that infuriates me too. If in fact McCain has not already addressed that, he should ASAP.

Guest Guest

And yet ignorant suckers keep on giving, not knowing who Obama is and what he wants to accomplish if he should end up in the Oval Office.

Ready to pay reparations for slavery? Obama's your man. He just doesn't want you to know. Yet.

Archived