I THINK I REALLY HATE SOMEONE FOR THE 1ST TIME

Guest JIMBO

Guest Guest
They really need to get over that crap, it has been how long now? Give me a break. Their "I am better than you are and you OWE us" attitude has got to go. No wonder why there is still some prejudice toward the people with that type of attitude.

¿¿¿ man, i dig you. do you look anything like shania ??? ¿¿¿

Guest country girl2
¿¿¿ man, i dig you. do you look anything like shania ??? ¿¿¿

The answer would be no, other than hair color and length.

Guest Guest
Well, first of all, I didnt say a thing about Obama, I was referring to Wright, Jackson, Sharpton, etc, etc, etc.

Second of all, I thought that Obama seemed to be pretty decent (and I am about as far right as you can get) at first. Now, well quite a bit of a different opinion. He actually stood up and defended Wright for quite a while, said that he NEVER heard him say any of that stuff in church........until a video came to surface with Obama sitting in church nodding his head in agreement to Wright while he was spewing the same crap that Obama "never heard him say". Obama only just recently started making statements that are negative toward Wright and it has only happened since his poll numbers have gone down quite a bit.

As for the "Catholic church big whore" and other statements, that infuriates me too. If in fact McCain has not already addressed that, he should ASAP.

I have to say, I am a news junkie and I never heard of or saw the video you speak of showing obamma in the crowd nodding to those clips we see repeatedly on the news. I guess they could be out there - but like I said - I watch talking head snad news all evening long and I would think that if it existed - I would have seen it.

I also agree it took too long to repudiate wright and what he says and believes in.

I am still a fan of obamma however and think he is the best choice for the future of our country.

As far as McCain and this minister that made the comments I wrote about above, I was shcoked to see him stanidng on stage accepting this guys enbdorsement, when he knew these things had been said - and he still has not repudiated the guy or his statements.

Archived