Calling all Gearheads!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Sellncars

Guest Sellncars

Gearheads, remember all of the goodtimes had in downtown Binghamton? Name your best time..

Mine is Kach and Aj's race on Stella, man they were good times

Guest Sellncars
I wish I was around in those times!

Got any more pictures of your signature ;)

My 79 is going on the road thursday!

I have a boatload, but not on the computer, all in an album. Wish i didn't sell it.

Guest Sellncars
I wish I was around in those times!

Got any more pictures of your signature ;)

My 79 is going on the road thursday!

Mine was a was an 81 with a 77 nose, made the worl of difference with air flow.

Gearheads, remember all of the goodtimes had in downtown Binghamton? Name your best time..

Mine is Kach and Aj's race on Stella, man they were good times

I gotta say 2 years ago fooling around w/son and his 89 Mustang.......He try to catch the 2000 Supercharge. Held his own

Guest country girl2
Yeah and how about that stock GSXR750 that gave you 6 bus lengths head start and it blew your doors in? You still owe me those speakers!

Oh yeah?? Well I am going to have to ask somebody about that........I never heard that story.........no wonder why. :lol:

@

Guest Bystander

You remember Kach beating Dourasky's tricked out 1100 Suzuski with his white Big block Camaro with NOS on Airport Road? That was a race to watch, Kach pulled his front wheels off the ground on the start. Dourasky had some hot rider shoeing his bike for him but still losing to Kach. It was close at the end Kach beat him by three cars.

Those were fun times just good clean fun!

@

Hey sellin, remember you and I getting chased by the Port-Dick po-po down the Brandywine? Or how about 5 o'clock Charlie?

@

You chased Barney's Po-Po down in Port Dick??? That is kinda strange isn't it? Barn knows about the GSXR, and he knows he still owes me those speakers.

Guest Sellncars
Yeah and how about that stock GSXR750 that gave you 6 bus lengths head start and it blew your doors in? You still owe me those speakers!

The speakers will be delivered this year. They were on backorder.

Guest Sellncars
You remember Kach beating Dourasky's tricked out 1100 Suzuski with his white Big block Camaro with NOS on Airport Road? That was a race to watch, Kach pulled his front wheels off the ground on the start. Dourasky had some hot rider shoeing his bike for him but still losing to Kach. It was close at the end Kach beat him by three cars.

Those were fun times just good clean fun!

@

That was an awesome race also....

Guest Sellncars
How about when a Mustang blew you away Sellncars.......that was a good one wasnt it? :lol:;)

@

Different car all together, that Mustang would have gotten it's doors blown off by this car.

Guest Sellncars

Different car, that was the white car, Pontiac 400, no nitrous and pretty much bone stock.

Archived