Our County Exec Should Act Like It

Guest sarah's pub

Guest sarah's pub

Is anyone else embarrassed that our county executive, Babs Fiala, lives in one of the dumpiest areas of town?

I mean Babs you're taking 80 grand from the public trough, you should at least use it to buy a decent home.

You embarrass this county by living in such a slum neighborhood. I mean why not buy a place that's livable and you might be able to have friends over to. I know we live in a poverty economy, but we don't need our elected officials to act like it. The First Ward is pathetic and should be completely razed.

Let me guess you shop at Big Lots and Aldi.

Please move into a decent area so we can respect you.

Guest Guest
Is anyone else embarrassed that our county executive, Babs Fiala, lives in one of the dumpiest areas of town?

I mean Babs you're taking 80 grand from the public trough, you should at least use it to buy a decent home.

You embarrass this county by living in such a slum neighborhood. I mean why not buy a place that's livable and you might be able to have friends over to. I know we live in a poverty economy, but we don't need our elected officials to act like it. The First Ward is pathetic and should be completely razed.

Some folks are humble. Some bitch and mumble.

Guest Guest

That's apretty stupid post.

@

Guest Guest
The First Ward is pathetic and should be completely razed.

I live in the Ward. I own a business, pay taxes and have a nice house & yard and take pride in my neighborhood. I keep the scum off of my street and watch out for my neighbors. You should come to my neighborhood and run your mouth. You DELETED.

I would rather see our political administration live among the people than above them! That was a pretty stupid statement!

Guest Guest

when shes voted out of office then she wouldnt have that big mortgage payment! just a huge bank account to deal with, kinda makes sense to me.

Guest What??

What a completely ignorant original post!!

Who cares where she lives???

If she'd built a brand new house with that $80,000 a year you'd complain about that too.

What a jerk.....................

@

Archived