Missing Women

Guest Guest

Thanks Nonie. There were a couple from Utica as well. Is Lockport within a days drive? I remember seeing that on there as well. I may get time to go in and read the stories (click the pictures) this weekend and see if any of them are similar.

@

Guest Guest
A good mother wouldn't for sure. Just today I posted a story of a "mother" who put her under 2yo in rolling, boiling water to hide the physical abuse she inflicted from CPS, so I just can't say all mothers would not do this.

This thread and the posts have me curious though. I am going back into the missing forums and see if we have any other missing single women from this area who went missing like these three did. Can't hurt to look. I recall one from Maine a couple of months ago that was on the news one night and I don't know if she was found either. Anybody know?

@

Yes, she was located in Binghamton through an anonymous tip from someone like a week or 2 after the story was on the news.

Guest Guest
While you're at it, look into these "smiley face murders" that have surfaced thru the diligence of a couple of retired NYC detectives. All 40+ victims were male college students who drowned across the country, the first being a BU student that disappeared from a times square "new years" celebration, and ended up in the Hudson River. Now the boy in Ithaca that ended up drowned in a pond yesterday in Ithaca. Pretty freaky!

I am just picking up on this story.

Wasn't there a college student that went missing on the East Side a few years ago? He was at a bar, and was never seen again. He was from NYC and I don't think they found his body.

Am I remembering this wrong?

Thank you for bringing that post forward, Frodo I'm sorry I missed that earlier.

Guest, if you look at the link I posted, there is a whole section these people did for NY that details missing people.

Guest Guest

Tazz: I looked at the Possible Victims:New York at the site you listed and can't find the case that I am referring to. I am hoping someone here can fill in the blanks to what I think I remember. I could be wrong.....

@

Archived