Missing Women

Guest Guest

All vanished near their home....... duh

@

Why would this be so unreasonable to question? All had boyfriend (s), frequented bars, became missing during the night or early mornings and near their homes? I've wondered about this myself.

Does anyone have the time span between each incident?

Guest Guest
Why would this be so unreasonable to question? All had boyfriend (s), frequented bars, became missing during the night or early mornings and near their homes? I've wondered about this myself.

Does anyone have the time span between each incident?

it is NOT unreasonable. they could all be linked. they are already. i was bagging on the dolt who thought it couldn't be.

I heard that the cops believe that she fell in the river. I guess right behind her house was the river and it is a good drop off. They think that is the scream that the neighbors heard. They dont know why she would have been out there that early or if she was alone (pushed or fell) but they are pretty sure that is what happened to her. That is why the called off the ground search. They are just waiting for the body to surface. Remember when that Brenden guy was missing from downtown- it took like 4 months before the body surfaced.... creepy, right? Sitting on your back porch watchin the river and seeing a body float by... it gives me the chills just thinking about it! (The river is behind my house)

She was getting custody of a grandchild the next day? That might be the reason! Also, it says that she had a long histroy of drug use and she was about to get custody of her grandchild? That prolly means that the parents are way worse. I think this is a lead!!!

see i solved all 3 crimes in 5 minutes... LOL! Only online, right?

it is sad but i truely do believe that they are all dead and burried in the woods or disposed of in other creative ways. No mother would do this to their children voluntarily.

A good mother wouldn't for sure. Just today I posted a story of a "mother" who put her under 2yo in rolling, boiling water to hide the physical abuse she inflicted from CPS, so I just can't say all mothers would not do this.

This thread and the posts have me curious though. I am going back into the missing forums and see if we have any other missing single women from this area who went missing like these three did. Can't hurt to look. I recall one from Maine a couple of months ago that was on the news one night and I don't know if she was found either. Anybody know?

@

A good mother wouldn't for sure. Just today I posted a story of a "mother" who put her under 2yo in rolling, boiling water to hide the physical abuse she inflicted from CPS, so I just can't say all mothers would not do this.

This thread and the posts have me curious though. I am going back into the missing forums and see if we have any other missing single women from this area who went missing like these three did. Can't hurt to look. I recall one from Maine a couple of months ago that was on the news one night and I don't know if she was found either. Anybody know?

@

While you're at it, look into these "smiley face murders" that have surfaced thru the diligence of a couple of retired NYC detectives. All 40+ victims were male college students who drowned across the country, the first being a BU student that disappeared from a times square "new years" celebration, and ended up in the Hudson River. Now the boy in Ithaca that ended up drowned in a pond yesterday in Ithaca. Pretty freaky!

She was getting custody of a grandchild the next day? That might be the reason! Also, it says that she had a long histroy of drug use and she was about to get custody of her grandchild? That prolly means that the parents are way worse. I think this is a lead!!!

see i solved all 3 crimes in 5 minutes... LOL! Only online, right?

Grandchild?

Wasn't she only 34?

@

Guest Guest

If she had her child at 16 or 17 and her child had a child at 16 or 17....yeah it is possible to have a grandchild at 34....

Here is a list of missing women in NYS. Since I stink at directions,locations and milage, would somebody look at it and see how many are from this general area? Thanks!

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/..._ma_results.php

Sorry, the link isn't going to work. Click on search, select Ny and woman and submit. It'll bring the list up for you as well as location.

Guest Guest

There was quite a gap between the harris and the Bambi disappearances. These cases got a lot of publicity, but I wonder if there are any around the area that did not get much attention cuz there is no family to keep talking to the press....

There was quite a gap between the harris and the Bambi disappearances. These cases got a lot of publicity, but I wonder if there are any around the area that did not get much attention cuz there is no family to keep talking to the press....

The link I provided has all the missing adults in NY.

Good Link Tazz! Thanks. I haven't had time to research it for long but did notice a young man I believe from Spencer? I don't recall hearing of him being missing or details. Wish I had more time to compare dates etc. A few were from Syracuse, that's not so far away either.

Archived