Amazing

Guest Guest

Not judging - it was just a question....

And I agree about the non-emotional mutual gratification, but usually one or the other steps over the line after the first time, or eventually. I've heard of but never actually met an individual who could do the physical without emotion playing a part someplace. Most people associate the physical with the emotional. My opinion......

I didn't think you were judging me, I was just waiting for the responses. I still stick to my original statement.

You're right if it could only stay non-emotional mutual gratification, I can say I have over stepped the line, but have had men over step the line too...there has only been one person that either of us could call for our needs. Sure we talked, were and are friends, but we didn't fall and wouldn't fall in love. But the sexcapades have stopped due to both of us finding people we did love in a different way. But it was nice having someone there that actually was a friend with benefits. The truth about reality. MMM I know this one guy that I'd love the friends with benefits thing. But it would change everything. B)

Archived