Amazing

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

How some men can tell you that they love you, but you discover that they are out there looking for a date at the same time.

Should have realized something wasn't kosher when the "I love you" was never said to my face.

Guest Guest

Usually the only time a man says I love you is if he is being dumped, or he is in trouble for something. Like somehow that is going to change things.

Guest Guest
How some men can tell you that they love you, but you discover that they are out there looking for a date at the same time.

Should have realized something wasn't kosher when the "I love you" was never said to my face.

The same thing happened to me by a woman.

Trash comes in all sizes and gender.

Guest Guest
Usually the only time a man says I love you is if he is being dumped, or he is in trouble for something. Like somehow that is going to change things.

The reason we don't say I love you is that the moment you hear those words, the challenge is all over for you and you're out looking for someone "better."

Guest Guest

Whats your point?

@

Guest Guest

How about an answer to these ones:

Why is unconditonal love boring to women?

Why do they want it so much more when they have to work for it? When men hold it back, and then they only get approval and not love?

What makes women so hot about guys who do that? Why do they spend all their time crabbing about being treated so well, and go back home for more of the same?

Keeping his options open, sounds like...btw, how was the "I love you" delivered?

Guest Just Lookin
Love is an emotion that should be shown not said...it is thrown around to easy.

That is soooooo right!

Guest Guest

Why, then, would a woman tell a man she loves him more to get him to love her than to really express her feelings for him?

Lots of women use it like a tool to extract what they want. Sometimes, after they get it, they get bored and move on to the next notch in the belt. Sometimes, when the man knows the game and doesn't play along, she blames him for not reciprocating and moves on.

Men get hosed either way.

Why, then, would a woman tell a man she loves him more to get him to love her than to really express her feelings for him?

Lots of women use it like a tool to extract what they want. Sometimes, after they get it, they get bored and move on to the next notch in the belt. Sometimes, when the man knows the game and doesn't play along, she blames him for not reciprocating and moves on.

Men get hosed either way.

I don't know what this had to do with my post...I started to get to know someone once and we "clicked", we talked for hours. I thought he was sexy, he thought I was sexy, we had allot in common. Then one night after talking for about 3 hours, we both knew it was coming we started kissing all of the sudden after knowing me a whole two months, he says " I love you" I backed up and said "what?" that totally ruined it...Listen to what I said. Don't throw it around. When it comes to friends and family that is one thing. Lovers thats something totally different. I would rather have someone show me their love. I don't want to hear about it!

Guest Guest
I don't know what this had to do with my post...I started to get to know someone once and we "clicked", we talked for hours. I thought he was sexy, he thought I was sexy, we had allot in common. Then one night after talking for about 3 hours, we both knew it was coming we started kissing all of the sudden after knowing me a whole two months, he says " I love you" I backed up and said "what?" that totally ruined it...Listen to what I said. Don't throw it around. When it comes to friends and family that is one thing. Lovers thats something totally different. I would rather have someone show me their love. I don't want to hear about it!

Women's desires and expectations change with the wind. We can't ever know what's the right time for any move or what the right words are at any time. It's never the same twice.

Guest Guest

I'm not talking about a little change here and there. Spontaneity is good, as is being flexible.

I'm talking about never ending guessing, never knowing which person you'll be faced with. Especially when she's "emotional".

Holy crap. I don't miss that much lately.

So sex without emotion or love is ok by you?

The above situation was ruined because I do believe we both cared for one another, I don’t think he was in love with me…going from two months of friendship to one night of making out doesn’t give someone the right to tell me I love you. It only made him think that night was going to go further than it did. When I love someone and someone loves me, I don’t want to hear it and say it over and over…I want to see it! I want to show it! Yes, if I wasn’t in love I think as long as you’re safe and having fun sex without emotion “use to be” okay for single people. (Physical and emotional safe sex). What ever floats your boat I guess…None of us are here to judge, although many think they are. :)

Guest Guest
The above situation was ruined because I do believe we both cared for one another, I don’t think he was in love with me…going from two months of friendship to one night of making out doesn’t give someone the right to tell me I love you. It only made him think that night was going to go further than it did. When I love someone and someone loves me, I don’t want to hear it and say it over and over…I want to see it! I want to show it! Yes, if I wasn’t in love I think as long as you’re safe and having fun sex without emotion “use to be” okay for single people. (Physical and emotional safe sex). What ever floats your boat I guess…None of us are here to judge, although many think they are. :)

Some men (and women) are truly confused about what's the right thing to say and when to say it.

I've had my share of very confused girlfriends who still, in their 40's, don't know what they want in a man. They find one and then just find fault and reasons why he's not a keeper.

@

Guest Guest
How about an answer to these ones:

Why is unconditonal love boring to women?

Why do they want it so much more when they have to work for it? When men hold it back, and then they only get approval and not love?

What makes women so hot about guys who do that? Why do they spend all their time crabbing about being treated so well, and go back home for more of the same?

Well it's all coming together now. Youve just been raked over the coals. Thats the chance you take when you get involved with someone who is already in a relationship. Nothing good ever comes out of breaking up a relationship, even a bad one. If she wanted out she would have done that before she hooked up with you. Find someone who is emotionally available and dont waste your time trying to "fix" someone who doesnt want to be fixed.

Guest Guest

I didn't break up any relationship.

I didn't attempt to fix anyone.

Find someone who is emotionally available?

Surely you jest.

Not judging - it was just a question....

And I agree about the non-emotional mutual gratification, but usually one or the other steps over the line after the first time, or eventually. I've heard of but never actually met an individual who could do the physical without emotion playing a part someplace. Most people associate the physical with the emotional. My opinion......

Guest Guest

That's why I didn't throw it around like candy. She sure did, though.

Archived