Vote No on School Budgets

Guest ANOTHER ANGRY PARENT

Guest Guest

Why don't you all run for the board. You make the big bucks!

Vote for Stuart Elliot.

The guy might be a munson but he is highly intelligent and will ask the hard questions and demand the answers.

Guest Guest

WE MUST GET RID OF THE COMMUNIST SCHOOL SYSTEM AND RETURN OUR SCHOOLS TO VOLUNTEERS, THE CHURCHES, AND THE FREE MARKET. THERE SHOULD BE ZERO TAX DOLLARS SPENT ON EDUCATION. ALL TAXPAYER FUNDING FOR SCHOOLS MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AND PERMANENTLY ABOLISHED.

@

Guest Anti-Grate

David "Not So" Grate, You are an IDIOT! You will never be a congressman. You couldn't be a Dog Catcher! Your website is great. It shows you doing NOTHING! You are a sad little substitute teacher. Your students tell me you sit there and read magazines. You don't teach. You are a high priced babysitter! HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bunch of crap from a fool with little to no time on his hands.

Cool, I have my own little gay troll.

If your kid isn't satisfied or comfortable with a teacher, the kid should go the the office and complain. I am a teacher and I teach what I am left by the regular teacher. If that teacher leaves me nothing, then I will assign nothing. However, I wouldn't believe the lies you are told.

Of course, I am sure you are pretty much a dink anyway, considering you don't realize that I'm not running for anything.

Please, feel free to identify yourself if you can find your way out of mommy's basement and can take your hand out of your pants long enough to open a door. Just be careful, the sun shines brightly these days and a little wimp like you might just melt.

Guest Anti-Grate II

Monday, December 10, 2007

David R. Grate for Congress

Current mood: delusional

Category: News and Politics

Hello

I am David R. Grate and I need to be honest with you. I want to be your representative in the 22nd Congressional District of New York.

I am not a politician, I am an psuedo-educator. Since 1992, I have been involved in the educational process through either teaching or learning. I am currently one semester away from earning my Master's in Education from Walden University and will be continuing on as a doctoral candidate.

The 22nd Congressional District of New York is a large area, encompassing portions of several different counties: Broome, Duchess, Delaware, Courtland, Sullivan, Tioga, Tompkins, and Ulster. As a resident of Broome County since 1996, I have been aware of the need of representation in congress for this area.

Congressman Maurice Hinchey, a radical Democrat, has led this district since 1993, however this district doesn't need a leader, we need a representative. Research indicates that this is a predominantly conservative area and I feel I am the man who can represent the values, beliefs and ideas of this area in Congress. I hope I will be able to count on your support.

Over the next few months, I will be visiting the various towns, villages and cities in the 22nd Congressional District of New York and I hope to meet you and field some of your questions. If you are interested in having me speak at an event or to a group, this is something in which I am very interested and eager.

This past weekend, I received my first political endorsement from the Constitution Party of New York (CP-NY). The CP-NY and I share many similar convictions including limited government intervention, the right-to-life, the right to bear arms and an end to government sponsored gambling.

Finally, I am a support of Ron Paul for the Republican nomination for President of the United States. Dr. Paul and I share many of the same values and goals and I think he will make an excellent President. More information is available about Dr. Paul from his campaign website: www.ronpaul2008.com and I hope he can count on your support.

Yours faithfully,

David R. Grate

The what the heck is this???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

LIER!

Guest Guest
Cool, I have my own little gay troll.

If your kid isn't satisfied or comfortable with a teacher, the kid should go the the office and complain. I am a teacher and I teach what I am left by the regular teacher. If that teacher leaves me nothing, then I will assign nothing. However, I wouldn't believe the lies you are told.

Of course, I am sure you are pretty much a dink anyway, considering you don't realize that I'm not running for anything.

Please, feel free to identify yourself if you can find your way out of mommy's basement and can take your hand out of your pants long enough to open a door. Just be careful, the sun shines brightly these days and a little wimp like you might just melt.

You've been teaching for 20 years and you're a substitute?

Blah, blah, blah

The what the heck is this???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

LIER!

Sweetheart:

Let's see, where do I begin. You posted seven of your own words and two were mispelled. So that means you were never one of my students; you must be a teacher. But then again, if you were, you'd know you were full of crap, so you are probably just some lonely little punk.

If you are going to be my offical biographer (which means you will have very little to do) I had to drop out of the race because I have been forced to take care of my ailing father and because my doctoral studies are quite heavy. Please feel free to ask and I will happily answer any questions you have. This way if you are so infatuated with me, you can at least be up-to-date.

Also, I didn't poop this morning - don't forget to journal that.

You've been teaching for 20 years and you're a substitute?

I don't undersand how a thread on school budgets became a focus on me. I am flattered.

I haven't applied for a full-time teaching job since I left NYC in 1996. Subbing allows me to study and enjoy myself. Thank you for being so concerned, I missed this attention after I dropped out of the race TWO months ago.

Guest UE MOM

I have a child at CFJ and when I saw some of the comments here about the principal and bullying issues, I talked to him. He told me he heard about some of the bullying because the teachers have talked about it, but never directly affected. He also said he really likes Mrs. Robinson. I have been to the school several times and seen hard working & caring teachers & staff doing the best job possible.

I have a child at CFJ and when I saw some of the comments here about the principal and bullying issues, I talked to him. He told me he heard about some of the bullying because the teachers have talked about it, but never directly affected. He also said he really likes Mrs. Robinson. I have been to the school several times and seen hard working & caring teachers & staff doing the best job possible.

Since my certification is in middle/high school, I have little contact in that school. But in the few times I have been in the various elementary schools I have worked, the principals are all very hands on and involved; none of them are desk jockeys. Now middle school is an entirely different story, but I haven't been in there since my daughter moved up to the high school.

Guest Guest
I don't undersand how a thread on school budgets became a focus on me. I am flattered.

I haven't applied for a full-time teaching job since I left NYC in 1996. Subbing allows me to study and enjoy myself. Thank you for being so concerned, I missed this attention after I dropped out of the race TWO months ago.

Don't be flattered,it wasn't a compliment. For someone that has only held a full time position for possibly 8 yrs of their adult life you're quite opinionated. Of course we don't know that you were even a tenured teacher in NYC,do we.

Don't be flattered,it wasn't a compliment. For someone that has only held a full time position for possibly 8 yrs of their adult life you're quite opinionated. Of course we don't know that you were even a tenured teacher in NYC,do we.

I taught at Smith HS for five years, not eight. Please try and keep your facts straight. And, yes, I was granted tenure and refused it - I quit instead to move upstate to give my family a much better life. And the fact that I've lived up here since then quite happily and comfortably basically means that a full-time job is not a world-class necessity. Except, oh yeah, I ran a newspaper for 4 years and a national magazine for six. But those were hobbies, not jobs.

Guest Guest
I taught at Smith HS for five years, not eight. Please try and keep your facts straight. And, yes, I was granted tenure and refused it - I quit instead to move upstate to give my family a much better life. And the fact that I've lived up here since then quite happily and comfortably basically means that a full-time job is not a world-class necessity. Except, oh yeah, I ran a newspaper for 4 years and a national magazine for six. But those were hobbies, not jobs.

Substituting is a tough job. Kudos David on your efforts. Fu*k these stupid internet bashers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong - I love subbing. Its great. Instead of just being stuck in one subject, I get to learn and teach all of them. I spent a day this week in music and had the best time - the kids were awesome and the student teacher I worked with has great promise. I wish there was more money for art and music.

Guest Guest
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you may of taught in NYC for the whole 8 years. This means that you've only held a full time job for 5. You moved here to give you're family a better life,oddly enough we hear that from a lot of the NYC transplants,mostly after a kid gets shot or kills someone else,and then we hear how they were always trying to better themselves.

Archived