IT'S OFFICIAL, MULLINS TO BU

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
What does it matter? Matt is going D1 to a great school and lets not forget that Broadus coached at Georgetown so he most likely has an idea what he's doing. Mullins has a great upside (great potential) which with the help of a D1 coach, it could help him a lot. A walk on doesn't just mean "here try out for the team, i want to see how you play." It just means that he doesn't have any scholarship money left. Mullins is on the team just like any other NYC kid that is getting a scholarship to play except Matt isn't getting any money because there wasn't any left. I'm saying that why does it matter if he goes D1 or D3, anybody on here will rip him apart anything. It's annoying about all these posts.

You obviously do not know what you are talking about. If a walk on was like the scholarship players only the coach ran out of scholarship money, then walk ons would get the same treatment. Fact is they don't. Many do not get to travel, many do not get their lodging and meals covered to stay during breaks like scholarship players do. There are some cases where a walk on plays a decent amount, but those are far from the norm.

Guest Guest

Hey look, the kid is going to college, he will 'make' a DI basektball team and, no matter how weak you may believe that team is, that just does NOT suck at all.

I think it is sad that people bash kids who are doing well, and no matter how you cut it, MM has done better than something like 95% of high school hoops players.

Is he NBA material? No, and he'd be the first to say so....so what? He will be on a small DI college basketball team, have a great college experience that very very very few athletes ever get, and I say good for him!

Guest Guest
Hey look, the kid is going to college, he will 'make' a DI basektball team and, no matter how weak you may believe that team is, that just does NOT suck at all.

I think it is sad that people bash kids who are doing well, and no matter how you cut it, MM has done better than something like 95% of high school hoops players.

Is he NBA material? No, and he'd be the first to say so....so what? He will be on a small DI college basketball team, have a great college experience that very very very few athletes ever get, and I say good for him!

Well said. Matt Mullins is a good athlete who is deserving of praise. He's the real deal.

These idiots who are complaining about him getting a chance to play for BU are all pathetic trolls.

Guest Guest
Well said. Matt Mullins is a good athlete who is deserving of praise. He's the real deal.

These idiots who are complaining about him getting a chance to play for BU are all pathetic trolls.

You must be a comedian with that stuff spewing out of your mouth. You have me rollin right now. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::

Guest Guest
Are you serious, Mack better than Mullins? No way, I mean Mullins to BU Mack to what? BCC? Mack couldn't hold Mullins' jock. Plus Mullins is a good kid on and off the court, Mack, that can't be said.

And there it is.... the famous "Mullins jock". What is it about holding this thing that makes a person a superhero? In every thread about him, it appears. :blink: I'm thinking that perhaps the jock itself is posting under the title "guest". Just a thought.

Guest Guest
And there it is.... the famous "Mullins jock". What is it about holding this thing that makes a person a superhero? In every thread about him, it appears. :blink: I'm thinking that perhaps the jock itself is posting under the title "guest". Just a thought.
His Dad also.....they think alike.....

Guest guest

There is a lot of that 95% who would not take a walk on !! Quit making him out to more than what he is it will be a bigger fall for him.

@

• 5 weeks later...
Guest guest
Oh its true, here are the players you mention......Fox had no skills handling the ball and turned the ball over more times than not. Hull was lazy and did not want to play inside just shoot jumpers. Bobal was at least tough but was no offensive threat. Ball was uncoordinated and scared. Bidwell was just an athlete running around on a court and Boyce was scared and could not handle pressure. Okay and yeah Mack got lucky and had a hot hand in one game, but he was nothing all season long. Look at some of the shots he took, he was the ball hog, Lansing game 1 for like 13. I have seen the stats, Mullins had over twice the assists as any other CV guard. Mack could not hold Mullins jock. Mullins is the real deal, I have played with him, trust me he is the real deal. He is gunna play at BU, maybe not first couple years but before he graduates. I am not saying start, but play.

yea Hull is a lazy DELETED

Archived