More homies busted for drugs in Bing.

Guest John Walsh

Guest John Walsh

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll...NEWS01/80430037

Two Bronx men were charged with drug-related offenses Wednesday after police executed a search warrant at a second-floor apartment on Lake Avenue in Binghamton.

The search led to the seizure of about one ounce of crack cocaine, packaged for sale.

Sayquan M. Blake, 22, of 57th Avenue, Bronx, was charged with two counts of third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance, two counts of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, and one count of fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, all felonies. Qahmel Vanhorn, 22, of 108th Street, Bronx, was charged with two counts of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and one count of fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, felonies.

I can't begin to pronounce these clowns' names.

This is my neighborhood. Why can't the PSB publish the number of the house? Are they afraid something will happen to it if they do?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why were they in Binghamon?

This is one of the main reasons why Gulianni's run for Pres. failed. He was telling people he got the garbage & trouble makers out of NYC. This is true. He took them to the Port Authority & put them on buses & shipped them all up here.

Guest Guest

...maybe if he were elected President he would have packed them (garbage & trouble makers) all up and shipped them back to their own countries of (family) origin!

Guest Guest
If there weren't so many drug users in this area --- the drug dealers wouldn't have any customers :o

If no one was supplying drugs so pervasively, fewer people would use them and get hooked on them.

Chicken, or the egg?

Guest Guest

Drugs are all over the country, not just here in Binghamton. The fact of the matter is that, both dealers and users are

a problem.

Alcohol causes many problems in society also and is sold in many stores. If the user of alcohol didn't buy alcohol, the stores wouldn't sell it any longer. Do you get my point ?

Drug dealers are not responsible for a users decisions to buy and use the drugs............. Point made........

It's only common sense..........

Guest Guest
Drug dealers are not responsible for a users decisions to buy and use the drugs............. Point made........

It's only common sense..........

I see your point.

Without a user there is no dealer. Binghamton is full of drug addicts , that's why the rehab business is doing so well.

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll...NEWS01/80430037

Two Bronx men were charged with drug-related offenses Wednesday after police executed a search warrant at a second-floor apartment on Lake Avenue in Binghamton.

I can't begin to pronounce these clowns' names.

This is my neighborhood. Why can't the PSB publish the number of the house? Are they afraid something will happen to it if they do?

Neither 108th Street nor 57th Avenue are in the Bronx. Gotta love the news.

Guest Guest
I see your point.

Without a user there is no dealer. Binghamton is full of drug addicts , that's why the rehab business is doing so well.

And many are home grown addicts. It will never stop .....

The police can only try to control it and are doing a great job. It will never end and is definitely a losing battle.

Guest Guest
Neither 108th Street nor 57th Avenue are in the Bronx. Gotta love the news.

Could it be that the dealers gave false addresses ? :o

Guest Guest
And many are home grown addicts. It will never stop .....

The police can only try to control it and are doing a great job. It will never end and is definitely a losing battle.

How can the Police and the local Newspaper be doing a great job when they accept false information - like addresses that do not exist - perhaps they gave false names also

Guest Guest

It wouldn't be the first time it happened. Sometimes after finger printing is done and the defendants are incarcerated, the sheriff's office will find that the info is in-correct. It is usually because the suspects have warrants and are trying to avoid being arrested for them.

At the point of arrest , the police are just happy to lock them up , and you should be happy that they are locked up.

Sorry to rain on your parade, I understand you need a reason to DELETED, but find a good one..

It appears these undesirables are from Harlem and not the Bronx. Today , they are in jail where they belong because the police are doing a great job..

Guest Guest
How can the Police and the local Newspaper be doing a great job when they accept false information - like addresses that do not exist - perhaps they gave false names also

If I told you my name was Joe and you didn't know me, then you'd think my name was Joe :blink:

It appears these undesirables are from Harlem and not the Bronx. Today , they are in jail where they belong because the police are doing a great job..

You should check your facts too. I am going to assume that you have never been to Harlem (which begins at 125th street in Manhattan). I will guess that our two suspects are from Queens since Queens is the only borough that has avenues that go up that high.

Guest Guest

That's what I like about teachers, they correct you when wrong.

I also stated that " it appears they are from the Harlem. " I wasn't real sure Mr. Grate.

Have I failed again ? :o

Guest Guest
Could it be that the dealers gave false addresses ? :o

yeah I heard the one dealer originally gave the cops the address to Yankee stadium :blink:

That's what I like about teachers, they correct you when wrong.

I also stated that " it appears they are from the Harlem. " I wasn't real sure Mr. Grate.

Have I failed again ? :o

I'm sure you are used to it. B)

Guest Guest

That was a brilliant come back on the fifth grade level.

You look a little like a kid I went to school with, the fat ugly book worm kid, that wore the same green pants to school everyday. :P

Wow !! Now your a teacher ..... :lol:

That was a brilliant come back on the fifth grade level.

Did you get any higher in school. Probably not, which is why you would recognize it as a fifth grade come back.

You look a little like a kid I went to school with, the fat ugly book worm kid, that wore the same green pants to school everyday. :P

There is not one person I went to school with that wouldn't know where Harlem was. And since I am sure you would have been chewed up and spit out if you ever stepped foot in an NYC school, I really doubt we went to school together.

Wow !! Now your a teacher ..... :lol:

I've been a teacher for 20 years. Sorry.

Guest Guest
Check out any child development literature and you'll find that human children below the mental age of about 5 have similar difficulties distinguishing truth from lies or fantasy, or factually recounting details of past events. In both their case and that of the average negro, the brain isn't physically developed enough to grasp these abstract concepts.

If you knew what you were talking about, or had cracked a book, you'd know that kids don't start using logic until about age 7, not 5.

At 5, they still use "magical/fantasy" thinking.

Archived