More homies busted for drugs in Bing.

Guest John Walsh

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

QUOTE (Guest @ May 1 2008, 01:48 PM)

Mr Grate:

Did you get any higher in school. Probably not, which is why you would recognize it as a fifth grade come back.

Me:

I did make it past the fifth grade. My father on the other hand came over from Italy and never went past the third grade. He worked hard , started a business and made millions. Your masters degree doesn't impress me. I actually work very hard for my money and enjoy it.

Mr Grate:

There is not one person I went to school with that wouldn't know where Harlem was. And since I am sure you would have been chewed up and spit out if you ever stepped foot in an NYC school, I really doubt we went to school together.

Me:

Who would be proud of going to school in that scum hole ? Although not familiar with the NYC streets , I did work out at Gleason's Gym and fight in The Daily News Golden Gloves Tournament. I made it to the quarter finals , which was good for a upstate white kid. Your parents probably home schooled you because those bros beat you up everyday.

Mr Grate:

I've been a teacher for 20 years. Sorry.

Me:

I'm sorry too ... Is that how you got fat ?

Guest Guest

Mr Grate:

Did you get any higher in school.

A lot of posting for nothing.

I'm sorry, did you say something intelligent? No, okay - fine. Maybe you could identify your cowardly little wimpiness so I know who it is I am laughing at.

Nope, not homeschooled - went to the largest high school in the country - studied law. I wasn't flaunting my degree - you brought it up.

And teaching doesn't cause weight gain; the ability to afford food does. That, and not smoking for 8 years.

Guest Guest

You agree to not use the Service to:

upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

That only applies to people who can read or reason. The majority of the posts in this thread are contrary to the above terms of service.

Guest Guest
I'm sorry, did you say something intelligent? No, okay - fine. Maybe you could identify your cowardly little wimpiness so I know who it is I am laughing at.

You studied law to become a teacher. Your very special.

If you can't afford food in Broome County , DSS will give you all you need to get fat. I'm happy your eating well.

Congratulations on not smoking for 8 years. I'm proud of you.

Your full of yourself so STFU.................

Actually, I studied law in high school, not college. Only three years, but it was a great experience.

Unfortunetely (or fortunetely) I am not elligable for DSS.

I'm hardly full of myself - I've still got plenty of room for more ego.

Guest Guest

With the size of that head on you ,

You might be able to add another bedroom between those ears :lol:

By the way Mr Teacher man.... You spelled unfortunetely, fortunetely and elligable wrong.

Maybe you should be a lawyer :blink:

I would have made a horrible lawyer - I have no patience for criminals and even less for the BS of the court system.

By the way Mr Teacher man.... You spelled unfortunetely, fortunetely and elligable wrong.

So did you - :D

You really need to take a breath and calm down. Considering your are hiding behind "Guest-Guest" there is no reason you should be taking this so personally. I'm just bored and typing while watching Smallville.

Guest Guest

No problem ..

I'm bored too and typing one handed while I jack hammer this basement floor up with the other.

Okay - I just didn't want you to take anything I was saying personally. And be careful not to get any "dust" in your computer as you jack "hammer"

Guest Guest

I think maybe an all for one Vigilante night would be good! Sorta like a first night ;)

All in favor, raise your swords :rolleyes:

The answer is not the war on drugs - the answer is decriminalization and regulation.

Canibus is the number one cash crop in New York State. Were it legalized (even just for medicinal purposes) we would never have a budget problem again.

Side note: The annual Global Canibus March is this weekend around the nation. The most popular one near here is in NYC at Tompkins Square Park.

Guest Guest

Are you going to Tompkins Square Park this weekend ? Is that why you wanted your tax return so bad ? Selling that pot to the kids at school will get you 5 to 10 in Attica. :P

Actually, it's my daughter's birthday and I wanted to get her something nice. As for the march, I am scheduled to speak so I should be there; I have not nor would I ever sell pot to anyone, let alone students. While I am passionate about the decriminalization and legalization of medical marijuana in New York State, I feel it should be regulated like other drugs such as alcohol. As marijuana affects the brain, and the young brain is still developing, nothing should be used that could hurt that growth.

Mmmmm, drugs are bad; don't do drugs. M-kayyyyy?

Just messing with you and returning the favor. :lol:

:P

Guest Guest

I was on Main St. today. It looked like a ghetto down around Edwards St.

Nothing but homies in hoods and crazy and homeless people.

There must have been a Crips Convention in front of Horizons Credit Union.

Archived