High gas prices!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

During the debates, Bush said that he would be able to control gas prices by calling his freinds in Saudi Arabia and simply asking them to take care of it for him.

I sure do wish he would make that call!!

Guest Guest

Why? He is making sure that a rebate check is being sent out to you, and all it will do is reduce your return next year (oh, when he is no longer in office I might point out) .... BUT you get to spend that money on his buddies for oil and gas now (before he leaves office).

The only call he'll make is to let them know that things are going along as they planned them !

Guest Guest

What did people expect? We elected two oil men to the white house. They did what they were suppose to do, raise oil prices. It is as simple as that.

Guest Marino
During the debates, Bush said that he would be able to control gas prices by calling his freinds in Saudi Arabia and simply asking them to take care of it for him.

Finally some one that gets it. Bush greases the Saudis all the time.

Guest Guest

Even Condoleeza Rice has an oil tanker named after her, does anyone still think this clan wanted to lower gas prices?

Guest Guest
Guest,I'd like to see the documented proof you have to substantiate that,I'll be waiting,I'll probably be a skeleton with cobwebs all over me sitting in front of a computer before I get it.

Documented proof of what? That he said that? Good God man - do you ever watch TV News at all? Did you watch the debates? If you did, you would have heard him say this with one of his classic smirks on his face.

"I would work with our friends in OPEC to convince them to open up the spigot, to increase the supply," Mr. Bush, the presumptive Republican candidate for president, told reporters here today. "Use the capital that my administration will earn, with the Kuwaitis or the Saudis, and convince them to open up the spigot.''

What if he tried and they told him to go to hell,did he try?if he did try and they told him to get bent why does that make him such a bad guy?if the capital he would of had if the muslims didn't crash the planes into the buildings went to defend our Country from terrorists why does that make him a bad guy?

@

Guest Guest

Because both he and his father are the ones who caused this entire problem we are now faced with. We would not have been over there if it were not for the BS GWB Sr. started and then to have "daddy's boy" have to finish the job ( and if you remember, he almost did not get elected because of the crap in FLA and JEB Bush .

If these two "bush's" would have worried about the country as a whole and not their profits from investments with big oil, this country would be a lot better off today

Guest Guest
"I would work with our friends in OPEC to convince them to open up the spigot, to increase the supply," Mr. Bush, the presumptive Republican candidate for president, told reporters here today. "Use the capital that my administration will earn, with the Kuwaitis or the Saudis, and convince them to open up the spigot.''

What if he tried and they told him to go to hell,did he try?if he did try and they told him to get bent why does that make him such a bad guy?if the capital he would of had if the muslims didn't crash the planes into the buildings went to defend our Country from terrorists why does that make him a bad guy?

When was that quote from - it is not the one I heard or was talking of. sounds like what he would say, but not the quote I was referring to.

Because both he and his father are the ones who caused this entire problem we are now faced with. We would not have been over there if it were not for the BS GWB Sr. started and then to have "daddy's boy" have to finish the job ( and if you remember, he almost did not get elected because of the crap in FLA and JEB Bush .

If these two "bush's" would have worried about the country as a whole and not their profits from investments with big oil, this country would be a lot better off today

How stupid of me I always thought Bush Sr went to get Saddam who invaded Kuwait for no reason because he's such a nice guy I guess that didn't really happen,I wonder why Bush Sr would give a crap about Kuwait,foreign oil maybe,Bush and his buddies must own land and oil in Kuwait then,to make myself look even more stupid I thought W Bush went over there to nab some people who smashed down the World Trade,so my question to you is what job?what job is "daddy's boy" going to finish?

When was that quote from - it is not the one I heard or was talking of. sounds like what he would say, but not the quote I was referring to.

It's the one from the 2000 debate you referred to,if it's not what you heard you must of heard wrong?or you heard it from a Democrat,Democrats never tell the truth never they lie and try to trick the stupid voter to further their communist agenda.

Guest Guest
It's the one from the 2000 debate you referred to,if it's not what you heard you must of heard wrong?or you heard it from a Democrat,Democrats never tell the truth never they lie and try to trick the stupid voter to further their communist agenda.

Just to let you know - he said alot during that debate, not just those words. I see you adhere to the philosophy of "when you lose the argument - attack the messenger". your name calling and insults add nothing to the debate and discussion. They only show how hollow one's argument is, and the childishness of the name caller.

but anyway - did he make the call? what was the result?.

Also - just so you know. Daddy Bush is in fact on the payrroll of the government of Kuait and of Saudi Arabia.

Why are you asking me the same question I ask of you,you're the one who seems to know so much about Bush,the Bush Administration,what Bush said,what Bush did,what Bush does,what Bush is doing and what Bush will do,also I still would like to know what''job''he is going to finish that his father didn't and please hit me off with your source that Bush Sr is on the''payrroll''of the''Kuait'' and Saudi government.The real sad thing is that the liberals would disgrace the lives lost in terror attacks and the war on terror just because the President is a Republican in an attempt to spread their communist agenda.

Guest Guest

Gav,

Why are you such a "Bush" lover? The wrong bush lover if you ask me. Look i know both Rep Or Dems Are fighting against each other. But you have to admitt, The Bushes have taken us no where but in a deep depression. If you are favoring the Bush's, ou are favoring the wrong Bush's. Get my Dirft?

He would, but the White House ran out of money, couldn't pay the phone bill and it got shut off.

@

Guest Guest

Hey Bush couldnt even open the door to leave a press conference! do you need more proof the country is led by a total BAFOON!

@

Guest Guest

Actually, that one was from a news conference, not the debate.

Guest Guest
Why are you asking me the same question I ask of you,you're the one who seems to know so much about Bush,the Bush Administration,what Bush said,what Bush did,what Bush does,what Bush is doing and what Bush will do,also I still would like to know what''job''he is going to finish that his father didn't and please hit me off with your source that Bush Sr is on the''payrroll''of the''Kuait'' and Saudi government.The real sad thing is that the liberals would disgrace the lives lost in terror attacks and the war on terror just because the President is a Republican in an attempt to spread their communist agenda.

About Bush senior being on the payroll of Kuait and Saudi Arabia. Do you ever watch the news? Even fox reported this. it is pretty common knwlege out there.

@

Guest Guest

President George H.W. Bush had been a long-time business partner of the Kuwaiti royals, a connection going back 40 years, since the days that his CIA-connected company, Zapata Oil, had drilled Kuwait's first offshore wells. Despite the fact that there was no compelling American interest in jumping into this regional conflict, Bush had no compunction about shedding American blood to protect his partners and his investments.

Archived