High gas prices!!

Guest Guest

Guest guest

Friday night on Leno:" Democrats say drilling in ANWR wouldn’t produce any oil for 10 years — the same point they’ve been making for more than 10 years now. President Bill Clinton vetoed legislation in 1995 that would have opened ANWR to oil exploration." It would be nice to have some extra oil coming on line about now.

Guest guest

This tiff over gas and oil taxes only highlights the intellectual policy confusion – or perhaps we should say cynicism – of our presidential candidates. They want lower prices but don't want more production to increase supply. They want oil "independence" but they've declared off limits most of the big sources of domestic oil that could replace foreign imports. They want Americans to use less oil to reduce greenhouse gases but they protest higher oil prices that reduce demand. They want more oil company investment but they want to confiscate the profits from that investment. And these folks want to be President?

Guest Guest

Yes they do want to become President. But not to led the country the way they should. They want the position so they can do what they have been doing right along, protect their personal investments.

It's just that easy for them. We pay the price !

@

Guest Guest
Friday night on Leno:" Democrats say drilling in ANWR wouldn’t produce any oil for 10 years — the same point they’ve been making for more than 10 years now. President Bill Clinton vetoed legislation in 1995 that would have opened ANWR to oil exploration." It would be nice to have some extra oil coming on line about now.

it would also produce in toatlity the amount of oil the US uses in 8 months. While this may not be a reason not to drill there - it should be at least a part of the equation - as inflating the tires of all carsd in America to the correct level would actually save alot more oil than that.

But yes - drilling here is good - conservation is good - alternative fuels are good (although I am one of the few liberals or conservatives for that matter that think ethanol is a joke that is simply not even a part of the answer to our fuel and energy crisis. I also do not think that there should be any oil buring electric plants - we have enough coal and natural gas to produce electricity way way way way into the future and all oil should be used for energy forms such as gasoline that are the only way we power our cars. wind is alo good - nukes seem to still be too expensive so even as an enviromentilist, I think coal is the best generator of electicity.

Guest Guest
This tiff over gas and oil taxes only highlights the intellectual policy confusion – or perhaps we should say cynicism – of our presidential candidates. They want lower prices but don't want more production to increase supply. They want oil "independence" but they've declared off limits most of the big sources of domestic oil that could replace foreign imports. They want Americans to use less oil to reduce greenhouse gases but they protest higher oil prices that reduce demand. They want more oil company investment but they want to confiscate the profits from that investment. And these folks want to be President?

I agree with much of what you say. However - just so we are all on the same page - oil pricing has nothing to do with suppy.

Guest May god be with you
During the debates, Bush said that he would be able to control gas prices by calling his freinds in Saudi Arabia and simply asking them to take care of it for him.

I sure do wish he would make that call!!

If you do not like the current condition of the country then leave the country. Otherwise shut up and deal with it just like all the other Americans across the DELETED country!!! All of my life I hear everyone DELETED and complain about the dumbest DELETED . Let me ask you something. Do you have your health? Do you have a family that loves you or a girlfriend, boyfriend whatever to love? If the answer to these questions is yes then you have nothing to complain about. Money is only a small portion of our lives and when I'm dead and gone, money will not matter to me. So everyone complaining about money factors STFU because it isn't going to solve nothing. Allow God or Jesus into your lives and there will be much to look forward to.

Guest Hunterboy
This is news to me,please use some of your knowledge not knwlege and hook me up with a link,so I can read up how Kuwait not Kuait has Bush on the payroll,I like to stay informed so I don't become a stupid voter.

Oh Key-riste, you stupid moron. Start with the name April Glaspie and work your way up. Jeezuz, Gal, I SWEAR you're an argument in favor of pro-choice every time you open your big stupid mouth.

Great avatars though. :lol:

Guest Guest
If you do not like the current condition of the country then leave the country. Otherwise shut up and deal with it just like all the other Americans across the DELETED country!!! All of my life I hear everyone DELETED and complain about the dumbest DELETED . Let me ask you something. Do you have your health? Do you have a family that loves you or a girlfriend, boyfriend whatever to love? If the answer to these questions is yes then you have nothing to complain about. Money is only a small portion of our lives and when I'm dead and gone, money will not matter to me. So everyone complaining about money factors STFU because it isn't going to solve nothing. Allow God or Jesus into your lives and there will be much to look forward to.

No I do not. I guess I'm justified in complaining then, huh?

For a Jesus lover, you sure are angry. Would Jesus be this angry?

Guest Guest
No I do not. I guess I'm justified in complaining then, huh?

For a Jesus lover, you sure are angry. Would Jesus be this angry?

My point is find something worthwhile to complain about, not DELETED! I also don't have to be Mr. Angel to believe in Jesus either now do I?

Guest Galvanized
Why are you asking me the same question I ask of you,you're the one who seems to know so much about Bush,the Bush Administration,what Bush said,what Bush did,what Bush does,what Bush is doing and what Bush will do,also I still would like to know what''job''he is going to finish that his father didn't and please hit me off with your source that Bush Sr is on the''payrroll''of the''Kuait'' and Saudi government.The real sad thing is that the liberals would disgrace the lives lost in terror attacks and the war on terror just because the President is a Republican in an attempt to spread their communist agenda.

Dude, stop before you embarrass yourself...please. Whoop, too late...

Guest Guest
My point is find something worthwhile to complain about, not DELETED! I also don't have to be Mr. Angel to believe in Jesus either now do I?

Increased prices in gas and oil have increased prices in food to the point that literally millions in this country go wihtout food because too much money is spent on gas and food prices have increased to the point they can not afford food.

world wide - fuel and oil prices have increased to the degree that people are literally starving to death.

I think that is an issue that jesus would care deeply about. it is an issue I care deeply about and a most serious issue ethat effects just about every working class and poor class person in our country and in the world.

Guest Guest
Why are you asking me the same question I ask of you,you're the one who seems to know so much about Bush,the Bush Administration,what Bush said,what Bush did,what Bush does,what Bush is doing and what Bush will do,also I still would like to know what''job''he is going to finish that his father didn't and please hit me off with your source that Bush Sr is on the''payrroll''of the''Kuait'' and Saudi government.The real sad thing is that the liberals would disgrace the lives lost in terror attacks and the war on terror just because the President is a Republican in an attempt to spread their communist agenda.

WOW! you aint quite right are ya.

Guest Guest
BOO-HOO

yea - who cares about dead kids while people like bush and cheney get rich

keep up the good work, you send more people to teh democratic party every day

oh - and have a nice time rotting in helll

Guest Guest
yea - who cares about dead kids while people like bush and cheney get rich

keep up the good work, you send more people to teh democratic party every day

oh - and have a nice time rotting in helll

I don't have a party. I don't give a shit about the economy. I don't care that there are people dying or starving everyday and neither do you. Quit pretending because you and everyone else on here hasn't done shit to clean up your mess. Don't always blame the assholes in office who try to make things worse because in reality it's everybodies fuckin fault for the downfall of a once great country. The first sign that America was going to be a shithole was when the stupid white man decided to kick the Indians off of there land. Now the stupid whites try to control other races. I am white BTW and I blame the downfall on this country on stupid white people trying to take over everything, rather than trying to work together.

Guest Guest

actually i guest have changed my mind after reading GALVATRON'S posts i now realize he is the smartest guy ever I take back all those nasty comments and i apologize for almost becoming a gay communist piece of trash-sorry

Guest Guest
actually i guest have changed my mind after reading GALVATRON'S posts i now realize he is the smartest guy ever I take back all those nasty comments and i apologize for almost becoming a gay communist piece of trash-sorry

yea me too

Guest Guest

douche

Archived