The Work of PURE evil.....

Detroit Bishop to Offer a Funeral Mass for Eighteen Aborted Babies

By John-Henry Westen

DETROIT, May 1, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - A funeral Mass burial for eighteen unborn babies will be offered this Saturday, May 3, by Bishop John Quinn of Detroit. The remains of their bodies were discovered in dumpsters at the Woman Care abortion clinic on Southfield Road in Lathrup Village, Michigan which is operated by abortionist Alberto Hodari....

......"This Saturday's service is no ordinary funeral. There are still too many of our fellow citizens who don't even acknowledge that the people who will be buried this Saturday are people at all. To mourn their deaths publicly, therefore, is not just to honor them, but to sound a wake-up call to our nation that we are living amidst the biggest holocaust of all time. That is why I call upon my brother priests nationwide to bring to the attention of their congregations this weekend that children are being buried who were brutally, legally killed, and that the killing has to end," Fr. Pavone concluded....

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/may/08050101.html

Guest Guest
Spoken like a true satanist.

I'm replying to the quote in your posts...the way to get to hell is to be yourself. What you are basically saying is that YOU..yourself..are going to hell too. Why would God make man a sinner & not expect man to do what is his nature? Sounds a bit sadistic. Why would God want to be cruel & make man test his faith & willpower? I find myself to be naturally moral & want to do good for others,etc. I just don't get your reasoning...although I know you will say "it's in the Bible"...but that's a book written by man. Next you'll say those men were profits...but they were still men..who's to say they didn't have a hidden agenda? They were still men & still fallible.

Guest Guest

Whether you are pro-abortion or pro-life, the thought of 18 fetuses in a dumpster must sicken you. It certainly does me.

I'm replying to the quote in your posts...the way to get to hell is to be yourself.

Yep. Just do whatever you want to do.

What you are basically saying is that YOU..yourself..are going to hell too.

HOPEFULLY not. I try to follow the best I can the teachings left behind by Christ.

Why would God make man a sinner & not expect man to do what is his nature? Sounds a bit sadistic

Wrong. God made man. Man made sinners.

Why would God want to be cruel & make man test his faith & willpower?

Testing a man's FAITH is something that God always has done. The story of Job is a perfect example. God let Satan have his way with him is all things, except he could not kill him. Even after being stripped of his family and all the rest, Job never blasphemed God and his eternal reward will be great.

I find myself to be naturally moral & want to do good for others,etc.

We are ALL sinners. You and I sin every single day. All sin is horrible and evil in the eyes of God. Everyone is born with original sin. Baptism erases this and restores the grace we would have originally had before Adam and Eve screwed up and ruined mankind.

I just don't get your reasoning...

We are horribly sinful creatures. If people just did what they felt like doing and not what God wants they would be in big trouble when the time comes.

although I know you will say "it's in the Bible"...but that's a book written by man. Next you'll say those men were profits...but they were still men..who's to say they didn't have a hidden agenda? They were still men & still fallible.

God chose to use PROPHETS to speak to His people through the ages...

Example: Look up Isaiah 53 and read it. It was written 300 BC, way before the Holy Incarnation. You tell me that doesn't describe Christ and His Passion.

Whether you are pro-abortion or pro-life, the thought of 18 fetuses in a dumpster must sicken you. It certainly does me.

That sort of crime will not go unpunished. Jesus had a special tenderness towards children in the Gospels.

The worst thing about all this is that some "churches" are actually pro-choice. Disgusting and vile.

Guest Guest

While aborting a child remains legal, a California Legislator moves to criminalize spanking a child.

Do we really need to say the obvious, that any culture that allows doctors to kill near-birth children but bans spanking is more than a little bit confused on the question of fundamental human dignity.

@

Guest Praise God!

GOD LOVES YOU AND BY THE WAY THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK GOD AND JESUS ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE WELL HATE TO TELL YOU BUT JESUS AND GOD ARE THE SAME PERSON THE DEVIL IS TRYING TO BLIND YOU ALL FROM THE TRUTH, THERE IS A HELL, AND IN THE BIBLE IT SAYS THAT THOSE WHO GO TO HELL WILL BURN IN THE FIREY LAKES OF HELL! AND IT WILL BE SO PAINFUL, IF YOU TKE THE WIDE WAY YOUR GOING THE WRONG WAY JUST ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR SAVIOUS, AND ON JUDGEEMENT DAY YOU WILL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE!

While aborting a child remains legal, a California Legislator moves to criminalize spanking a child.

Do we really need to say the obvious, that any culture that allows doctors to kill near-birth children but bans spanking is more than a little bit confused on the question of fundamental human dignity.

@

That Legislator wouldn't happen to be a Democrat would they?

Guest Guest

Quote-Only a true hypocrite would cry foul when an unwanted, doomed child is aborted.-Quote

I think I recall your mother using those terms to describe you. I can\'t imagine why she didn\'t go through with it...

GOD LOVES YOU AND BY THE WAY THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK GOD AND JESUS ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE WELL HATE TO TELL YOU BUT JESUS AND GOD ARE THE SAME PERSON THE DEVIL IS TRYING TO BLIND YOU ALL FROM THE TRUTH, THERE IS A HELL, AND IN THE BIBLE IT SAYS THAT THOSE WHO GO TO HELL WILL BURN IN THE FIREY LAKES OF HELL! AND IT WILL BE SO PAINFUL, IF YOU TKE THE WIDE WAY YOUR GOING THE WRONG WAY JUST ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR SAVIOUS, AND ON JUDGEEMENT DAY YOU WILL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE!

Just saying you believe in Christ will not get you into heaven by itself. Believing in Christ is doing EVERYTHING He COMMANDED you to do.

@

Society is very SICK and backwards.

May we all pray for these poor little babies that didn't even get a chance at life. How can people be so sick to kill these innocent human beings and then just toss them like pieces of trash? Makes me very sad and disgusted. :(

You can thank militant feminists, Roe v. Wade, and Satan for that.

There are two things that prove Satan is active in this world we live in:

1.) Falsehoods

2.) The contempt for human life

People who support, condone, or take any part in abortion, including doctors and nurses, are collaborating in the permeation of evil in society. These include people who are pro-choice. :blink:

@

I have never judged anyone. The Word of God does the judging and the condemnations:

Galatians 5:19-21

19The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Sounds like a condemnation to me...It is the Word of God.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?searc...amp;version=31;

Guest Guest
Quote-Only a true hypocrite would cry foul when an unwanted, doomed child is aborted.-Quote

I think I recall your mother using those terms to describe you. I can\'t imagine why she didn\'t go through with it...

First my mom died when I was a kid, further strengthening my belief in the supernatural (any religion).

Second, maybe this is a conservative, right wing gossip site. You the Admins, deleted my vibrant post only to allow the most wacked members to rebuke one sentence. Must be YOU can't handle the real TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never judged anyone. The Word of God does the judging and the condemnations:

Galatians 5:19-21

19The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Sounds like a condemnation to me...It is the Word of God.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?searc...amp;version=31;

We were taking about Christ, pinhead.

Archived