Divorse

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

My brother needs to get a divorse, he tried legale aid but he owns a house so he can't get help there. His wife moved out because she has a boy friend and took everything with her and he was left with the bills. He eats PBJ and water to surrive and really needs to get help. How does he get a divorse with no money? The wife now makes more money them he does and he says she needs to pay him support now. This is not going to be a pretty divorse he is out for blood.

My brother needs to get a divorse, he tried legale aid but he owns a house so he can't get help there. His wife moved out because she has a boy friend and took everything with her and he was left with the bills. He eats PBJ and water to surrive and really needs to get help. How does he get a divorse with no money? The wife now makes more money them he does and he says she needs to pay him support now. This is not going to be a pretty divorse he is out for blood.

Tell your brother to stop wearing panty hose and a skirt and take care of his own business. I seriously doubt that she will be paying him anything. Support is for kids not for lazy husbands that can't handle their own affairs.

Guest Guest
Tell your brother to stop wearing panty hose and a skirt and take care of his own business. I seriously doubt that she will be paying him anything. Support is for kids not for lazy husbands that can't handle their own affairs.

Yea what he said and make sure the lawyer knows how to spell divorseLOL

Guest Guest

It is spelled 'divorce'. No divorce is pretty. I know of only one case where the woman had to pay her ex alimony, he was a garden slug and would not work. He figured she made big bucks so why should he work. Depending on the season all he did was hunt, fish and go skiing.

Guest Guest
It is spelled 'divorce'. No divorce is pretty. I know of only one case where the woman had to pay her ex alimony, he was a garden slug and would not work. He figured she made big bucks so why should he work. Depending on the season all he did was hunt, fish and go skiing.

Sounds to me like he had it pretty well figured out.

Archived