birthday party

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
POST DELETED-OFF TOPIC

It's amazing how you people relate every topic back to Matt Ryan. Is he all you people think about? Do you dream about him? Sounds like you need a hobby.

Guest Guest

of course the usual chucky cheese, mcdonalds play place, discovery center, and i think roberson/waterman do parties but im not sure for 5year olds. Also bumper bowl at one of the bowling lanes but 5 might be young, im not sure.

but 5year olds are pretty easy to entertain. even just having them over to your house with a couple games, cool arts and crafts-just go to a craft store and buy cool looking doodads and let them glue it on to stuff, if you are talking girls glitter is absolutly the best.

any creative ideas, or local places that do a nice job?

For my sons 5th birthday we are doing a dinosaur/archeologist theme. I'm taking a kiddie pool and filling it with sand, burying little dinosaurs in it, and giving each child a paint brush to have a "dig." I ordered a bunch of fun stuff from oriental trading company (cheap) and got the kids explorer helmets and binoculars. Very cool!

Guest rural reader
For my sons 5th birthday we are doing a dinosaur/archeologist theme. I'm taking a kiddie pool and filling it with sand, burying little dinosaurs in it, and giving each child a paint brush to have a "dig." I ordered a bunch of fun stuff from oriental trading company (cheap) and got the kids explorer helmets and binoculars. Very cool!

St Anthonys Learning Center in Endicott, Jenkins Rd. They have awesome set up for 5yr olds. You can bring in what you want, have as many kids as you want. You'll have to do the supervising.

They have a gym with little trikes, and little bounce house, a game room, lounge - for adults who want to stay and a dining room. $100 for 2 hrs, includes pizza and drinks, chips, and lots of recreation for kiddies. they'll be good a tired!

Guest Guest
It's amazing how you people relate every topic back to Matt Ryan. Is he all you people think about? Do you dream about him? Sounds like you need a hobby.

Please don't get them going !! It's been quite lately and more pleasurable for a change.

Guest Guest
any creative ideas, or local places that do a nice job?

Pin the tail on the donkey. I want to know who came up with this game. You have a sharp object, you spin the kid around a few times while he/she is blindfolded and then they think they're dashing towards the so called animated donkey, yet nearly stab one of the other kids. I bet Bin Laden created it :blink::blink::blink:

Guest Guest

Pin the tail on the donkey is lame. I like Fukuwarai much better. It's more humorous for kids than a donkey.

@

Guest Guest

The zoo is open now. Little kids love animals and have the energy for the 3 hour adventure. Does Mommy and Daddy?

@

Guest UE MOM

For my sons 5th birthday we had a carnival-cut holes out of a piece of plywood and had beanbag toss, a kiddie pool w/ water and one of those magnetic fishing games , a pinata, and a few others I can't remember right now. We got all the prizes at the dollar store-do pizza frites and other carnival foods-you can do the whole party for a lot less then any of the businesses are going to charge & you can invite tons of kids.

@

Archived