WE WILL ALL BE VOTING FOR OBAMA BARAKA

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

While we may have our differences about some things here on BC Voice, there is one thing we all agree on. We all agree that Obama Baraka is a true liberal, and a real American hero. We will all be voting for him this year for President of the United States.

Guest TIME

If he is on the ballot this registored republican will be voting for him.

"...there is a cancer Mr President..." John Dean

And the cancer has spread to every part of the Republican Party. The only way to rid the party of this cancer is to vote out the current party members. After 3 to 5 election cycles the party should be free from this cancer and better able to repersent us again.

All republicans must go at every level of government.

Will you join me and take back our government this election cycle?

Guest country girl2
While we may have our differences about some things here on BC Voice, there is one thing we all agree on. We all agree that Obama Baraka is a true liberal, and a real American hero. We will all be voting for him this year for President of the United States.

Umm, no, sorry....not this girl. :)

Guest guest

I am not voting for him, never planned to in the beginning. I would rather not vote than vote for him. He is starting to look like a loser, finally. everyone was looking at him with stars in their eyes. American's are so gullible.

Guest Guest
Will you join me and take back our government this election cycle?

Take back our government HAHAHAHAHA........ You are a complete and total Idiot. I looked online for the definition of Idiot And what the hell there was your picture.

adult77%20-532.jpg

Guest Guest
I am not voting for him, never planned to in the beginning. I would rather not vote than vote for him. He is starting to look like a loser, finally. everyone was looking at him with stars in their eyes. American's are so gullible.

They sure are. They voted in the current moron.

Thanks for the chuckle! I really like your sense of humor.

@

Guest Negrodamous

Obviously a poster who never studied history and used a critical eye to judge negroes correctly. If negroes are so great name one first world nation they created? Name a thriving negro demographic majority population city that's prosperous and orderly that's equal in population density to those successful White or Oriental ones? Name one country run by negroes that's properous? Can't. Of course you can't but what should scare you is what happened to every negro country that was a former colony that was prosperous when they were White run and then turned over to negroes. The result was always the same--- it went from a self-sustaining, developing, exporting land producing wealth to being another country on the UN handout list.

Obama has shown a history of homosexuality, drug use, anti White/social behaviors, and most of all shown not willing to swear allegiance to this nation (neither does his wife) . This is just what he brings to the table for us to have to deal with domestically. How about the international front where many nations look down on negroes, "muslims" (most muslims won't acknowledge a negro as one), homosexuals, and other baggage he brings? Please tell us why you think he's more qualified than the rest of the field, I sure don't see it and the only gimmick he's got going for him is being a negro, if you vote for him in this regard you're far more racist than most of the people who post here.

Guest Artimus

The shameful self hating white liberals are supporting this empty suit.

They will feel better about themselves knowing they are liberal enough to vote for a black man (1/2 black).

Fools!

@

Guest UE MOM

Unless John McCain comes out with an AK47 and starts gunning people down, he has my vote however, I always vote anti-incumbent locally reguardless of political affiliation-if the dems would've put a serious candidate on their ticket, I definitely would've gone for them since I feel McCain isn't the best choice either.

Guest Guest

I'm white and won't be voting for that black man or any other black man. I won't be voting for Hillary either. I don't like McCain and I'm not sure about Nader.

@

Archived