COMPETITIVE EATING IN BC

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

We should get some sort of competitive eating around here. Even it was a charity event. We should get something going. I'd put my money on Matt Bowman. He hate 10 junior bacon cheeseburgers in 20 minutes. Pretty damn good.

Guest clarabell
We should get some sort of competitive eating around here. Even it was a charity event. We should get something going. I'd put my money on Matt Bowman. He hate 10 junior bacon cheeseburgers in 20 minutes. Pretty damn good.

Any type of completive eating is disgusting. There are too many overweight people already. Watching people gorge and

stuff themselves is GROSS! Extra food can go to the homeless.

Guest Guest
Matt Bowman from M-E is the SHIT!! You can't beat that fat bastard.

6th period Journalism representing yeah!!!! Bowgirl baby, he'll eat you if you're not careful and keep dissing his white DELETED!

Guest boweezy

alright to that dumb DELETED who says that gorging ourselves is gross, you can go somewhere nice and toasty. and to all who want to do a eating contest i will wreck you all.. here is a list of some of my past challenges.

these are all in 30 minute intervals.

1. a full grande meal from taco bell

2. 50 nuggets from mcdonalds

3. a full apple pie from wegmans, 2 big macs and a snackwrap

4. 15 pretzel dogs from Auntie Anne's

5. 4 big macs

6. 2 tripple whoppers, king fry, and a pie

7. 10 Junior Bacon cheeseburgers in 20 minutes

8. 6 dozen wings

9. double whoppers, 3 junior whoppers, king fry, king drink, 2 pies and 1 refill on the soda

10. 3 kfc famous bowls

11. 3.5 boxes of dirty mexican brand mac and cheese

others to be named later on

alright to that dumb DELETED who says that gorging ourselves is gross, you can go somewhere nice and toasty. and to all who want to do a eating contest i will wreck you all.. here is a list of some of my past challenges.

these are all in 30 minute intervals.

1. a full grande meal from taco bell

2. 50 nuggets from mcdonalds

3. a full apple pie from wegmans, 2 big macs and a snackwrap

4. 15 pretzel dogs from Auntie Anne's

5. 4 big macs

6. 2 tripple whoppers, king fry, and a pie

7. 10 Junior Bacon cheeseburgers in 20 minutes

8. 6 dozen wings

9. double whoppers, 3 junior whoppers, king fry, king drink, 2 pies and 1 refill on the soda

10. 3 kfc famous bowls

11. 3.5 boxes of dirty mexican brand mac and cheese

others to be named later on

you pay and I'll take you on any of these ;)

Guest Jtit

All you DELETED who think Fatt Bowman is a fat worthless Not Allowed with no life outside eating don't know jack DELETED about the real man. To the dirty DELETED who says competitive eating is gross- pull your head out your DELETED and realize this kid is a DELETED pro. Nobody can beat him. I've witnessed the Junior Bacon Challange first hand, and I havent seen anybody down food like that ever. Bowman is my DELETED hero. Everytime i feel down, i think of him, and it makes me feel better that at least my life hasnt turned that DELETED.

Guest bill

I just saw Matt Bowman eat the 10 JBC's and i must say that it was pretty impressive. For those who would like to witness this tremendous achivement log on to youtube and type in JBC King! I also hear that Bowmans next appearance will be at Wings where he will eat 2 dozen nuclear wings in 3 minutes with no drink what so ever! I know ill be there cheering him on...

The question is will you?

I just saw Matt Bowman eat the 10 JBC's and i must say that it was pretty impressive. For those who would like to witness this tremendous achivement log on to youtube and type in JBC King! I also hear that Bowmans next appearance will be at Wings where he will eat 2 dozen nuclear wings in 3 minutes with no drink what so ever! I know ill be there cheering him on...

The question is will you?

Do you know when this event is suppose to take place? I'd love to be there and witness it :)

Guest Bowman
Do you know when this event is suppose to take place? I'd love to be there and witness it :)

haha man its gunna be so hard but i think i might be able to do it, if not i will at least get 6. we will give you an update to exact time, but it will be after 3:30 tomarrow at the bar wings

Guest Guest
haha man its gunna be so hard but i think i might be able to do it, if not i will at least get 6. we will give you an update to exact time, but it will be after 3:30 tomarrow at the bar wings

yo I gotta get me a ticket to that thing!!! I'm gonna make Bowman signs and everything. I'll probably even cover for some of the bill if he does it

Guest bowman

hey guys if you want to witness a new challenge. i will be trying to do a dozen nucleur wings from the bar wingz at 4:00 today. no drink allowed. come and watch

Guest Guest
hey guys if you want to witness a new challenge. i will be trying to do a dozen nucleur wings from the bar wingz at 4:00 today. no drink allowed. come and watch

Did her do it?

@

Guest Guest bowman
Try eating 10 saltine crackers in a minute. That is it fatty, no water, no massive amounts of food, just 10 little crackers.

Good luck san.

@

ive done it before its not as hard as people say it is.

@

Archived