Websites Anyone?

dollarprofits

My website is more of an informational site: www.drgratesclassroom.com

Right now I'm using it as a depository of the papers I have written for my MS Ed course and my upcoming Ph.D in education.

Guest Guest

Not any more, but still have the dot com name. Hosting is not the problem, upkeep is. When running it had at peek over 2800 members. Things got out of hand and people would not follow rules, so we started to slowly weed out the bad ones. All was done, we ended up with a little under 2100 members. Because of the nature of the site (torrent) and the lack of support, just let it drop.

Been thinking about using the dot com again, but not sure as would be starting out fresh and although programming is like riding a bike, there's a lot of work. Summer is here and I hate being indoors in nice weather.

Guest Have a bunch

I have a bunch -- used godaddy -- you get a .com name; free hosting; 5 page website all free and the name costs less than $10 for a year. If you have questions you can e-mail me. sales@fakesecure.com

I have some just waiting for someone to buy on SEDO like www.icecreamheaven.com and others.

Thought it was a good name.

Guest Got a bunch
Correct me if I'm wrong but this is a business style advertisement that we aren't allowed to post from what I was told.

I don't get your issue. You were the one starting the thread which If you look has an ad right on the bottom of your post in small letters. I do not create web sites like you.... I am not replying to get business for godaddy.com but only answering your inquiry about people with web sites. If you don't like godaddy that is your purogative. Just don't take a high and mighty attitude when in fact it is you who are trying to drum up business. Do I have this all wrong... don't think so. Good luck!

Guest Got a bunch

Forgot to add you also get free e-mail with your godaddy.com domain. So here is what you get for about $10.00.

1) .com name for 1 year

2) 5 page hosted website with free flash intros etc...

3) e-mail that be automatically forwarded to another e-mail for free

It's a no brainer and I get nothing to say all this.

I don't get your issue. You were the one starting the thread which If you look has an ad right on the bottom of your post in small letters. I do not create web sites like you.... I am not replying to get business for godaddy.com but only answering your inquiry about people with web sites. If you don't like godaddy that is your purogative. Just don't take a high and mighty attitude when in fact it is you who are trying to drum up business. Do I have this all wrong... don't think so. Good luck!

Mine is in my signature not a post for one and for two you are advertising compared to what my thread was requesting i was requesting if anyone had a website not if you have a website and are trying to sell stuff on it or for it or trying to announce I have sites or domains for sale.

I have a bunch -- used godaddy --
you get a .com name; free hosting; 5 page website all free and the name costs less than $10 for a year. If you have questions you can e-mail me. sales@fakesecure.com

So just to clear it up I don't have issues with godaddy or anything like that and I'm not taking a

high and mighty attitude
I was just stating a fact.

@

Guest Got a bunch
Mine is in my signature not a post for one and for two you are advertising compared to what my thread was requesting i was requesting if anyone had a website not if you have a website and are trying to sell stuff on it or for it or trying to announce I have sites or domains for sale.

So just to clear it up I don't have issues with godaddy or anything like that and I'm not taking a I was just stating a fact.

@

LIKE I EXPECT TO SELL MY SITES BY USING BC VOICE TO ADVERTISE IT or that anyone reading BC Voice would actually buy it?? Right??? You are the one advertising a "local" service to "local" people on a "local" website - sounds like advertising to me! My only point was to say I do have web sites as you asked and then I pro-offered how and where I got them - really as a service to the readers at BC Voice and not to "advertise" my sites or "diss" you. <<PEACE NOW>>

Archived