Hillary on track for easy victory.

Guest Guest

Hillary Clinton is on track to win the Democratic nomination with no problem whatsoever. She will then go on to an easy win in the general election and become our next President. The fact is, NO ONE can stop the Clintons.

That's right. The smartest woman on the planet - after turning New York State into an economic dynamo - will easily cruise to victory.

Just out of curiosity - wasn't Pataki governor, libous our state senator and bush our president during the time she was senator? Do they deserve any credit for our economic state? or is all in her lap?

That's right. The smartest woman on the planet - after turning New York State into an economic dynamo - will easily cruise to victory.

yeahhhh..............thats y its a dead split w/ obama u idiot

Just out of curiosity - wasn't Pataki governor, libous our state senator and bush our president during the time she was senator? Do they deserve any credit for our economic state? or is all in her lap?

HMMMMMMMMMMM. Just out of curiosity - when did those guys promise 200,000 jobs for upstate New York so that voters wouldn't notice their carpetbagging status????? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

HMMMMMMMMMMM. Just out of curiosity - when did those guys promise 200,000 jobs for upstate New York so that voters wouldn't notice their carpetbagging status????? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

I guess they didn't. But my guess is also that they oversaw the economic ruination of upstate NY and had more to do with it than she could have ever dreamed of.

Fact: Pataki and Libous are much more responsible for the current state of NYS than Hillary. Get over your obsession already.

I guess they didn't. But my guess is also that they oversaw the economic ruination of upstate NY and had more to do with it than she could have ever dreamed of.

Fact: Pataki and Libous are much more responsible for the current state of NYS than Hillary. Get over your obsession already.

MY obsession?????????? I'm not obsessed to constantly defend the woman. Besides, the last time I checked, Libous and Pataki were not running for president.

Whites to be minority in US by 2050: study

Mon Feb 11, 11:39 AM ET

WASHINGTON (AFP) - Immigration will drive the population of the United States sharply upward between now and 2050, and will push whites into a minority, projections by the Pew Research Center showed Monday.

"If current trends continue, the population of the United States will rise to 438 million in 2050, from 296 million in 2005," an increase of nearly 50 percent, the study by the Washington-based think-tank said.

More than 80 percent of the increase will be due to immigrants arriving in the country and their US-born children, who will make up nearly one in five Americans by 2050 compared with one in eight in 2005, it said.

Whites, who currently make up around two-thirds of the US population, will become a minority (47 percent) by 2050, the report said.

The Hispanic population, currently the largest minority group, will triple in size and double in percentage terms from 14 percent in 2005 to 29 percent in 2050, the report said.

The Asian population will roughly double in percentage terms, from five percent to nine percent, while the black population will remain static at around 13 percent.

The projections are based on trends over the past 50 years, during which legal and illegal immigration have played an increasing role in US population growth, the report said.

From 1960 to 2005, new immigrants and their US-born descendants accounted for 51 percent of population increase, and for 58 percent from 1980 to 2005, the report said.

But, the report warned, "possible future changes in immigration policy" could impact the projections.

Illegal immigration has become a top issue in the race for the US presidency, especially among Republican candidates, most of whom favor of a crackdown.

Vote responsibly.

MY obsession?????????? I'm not obsessed to constantly defend the woman. Besides, the last time I checked, Libous and Pataki were not running for president.

There is no shortage of "Hillary haters" here on BCV. How can I tell you from anyone else?

Most of the response I ever see whenever I post a criticism of GWB is "Hillary!!!" It doesn't get much weaker than that.

You guys are constantly talking only about her carpetbagging. I won't argue that, but you forget that she's not responsible for the economic downturn of NYS. You like to make it sound like she is, but the majority of upstate NY'ers know better.

Pataki and Libous had a active hand in the current state of NYS.

If you want her out of NYS, vote her into the White House.

Is that a yes?

There is no shortage of "Hillary haters" here on BCV. How can I tell you from anyone else?

Most of the response I ever see whenever I post a criticism of GWB is "Hillary!!!" It doesn't get much weaker than that.

You guys are constantly talking only about her carpetbagging. I won't argue that, but you forget that she's not responsible for the economic downturn of NYS. You like to make it sound like she is, but the majority of upstate NY'ers know better.

How can a NY Senator for 7+ years not be responsible for anything in her home state- good or bad? Is this the type of public servant we want in the White House? What has this woman done for NYS? What has she done for anyone other than herself? Evidently, voters around the nation are catching on to this. Hillary is sinking fast. And I say, good riddance.

the smartest woman on the planet, guess that is why she stayed with bill. and yes where are those 200000 high paying jobs the smartest woman on the planet promised. the smartest woman on the planet voted the most likely to be executed. not to mention she is a DELETED. if she was as smart as you say she would get the hell out of the usa and move to china she is a communist, but she will not because they exacute DELETED

No your right she only plays a part the dummycrate NY legislators get the lions share of the blame

Archived