STAC Cheerleading Competition

Guest asdfghjkl;

Guest asdfghjkl;

Anyone else think the judging this competition was RIDICULOUS. UE finally got what they deserved! But CV was far better than Seton and Vestal and deserved 1st! STAC IS WACK

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rah Rah

Ugh.....I knew this would pop up sooner or later. Obviously if UE didn't win, the parents wi be whining soon. They truly believe they are better than everyone else, in every way. So sad to listen to the parents involved on conversations with their kids putting the girls from other schools down. The parents could actually use these situations to teach their kids to have class , but instead choose to knock the other teams, the routines and the girls sizes and looks. Pathetic!!!!!!!

Guest asdfghjkl;

Ugh.....I knew this would pop up sooner or later. Obviously if UE didn't win, the parents wi be whining soon. They truly believe they are better than everyone else, in every way. So sad to listen to the parents involved on conversations with their kids putting the girls from other schools down. The parents could actually use these situations to teach their kids to have class , but instead choose to knock the other teams, the routines and the girls sizes and looks. Pathetic!!!!!!!

hahaha shut up!

Guest luvuall

I witnessed only class from UE girls and their parents. Cheering for every team! There wasn't a squad with a routine as difficult as UE and with near perfection. Clearly judges wanting to give other teams a reason to come back. Bring it On!

I witnessed only class from UE girls and their parents. Cheering for every team! There wasn't a squad with a routine as difficult as UE and with near perfection. Clearly judges wanting to give other teams a reason to come back. Bring it On!

I would say Chenango Valley and Johnson Cities routines were close to as difficult as UEs and they were also performed with near perfection. I couldn't believe that they got 7th and 8th place (respectively), unbelievable results this year.

Guest OFAbayabayy

COMPLETELY agree!! UE girls never put down other teams, they're friends with people on almost every team and sincerely cheer on everyone at competition

Guest the deal

Everyone needs to take a seat and listen:

this is how it should have been:

1st CV

2nd UE because of the deduction

3rd Vestal

4th Johnson City...because off the two deductions

Raw Scores would have been placed as

1st UE

2nd CV

3rd JC

4th Vestal

second theres picture of Johnson city doing that four way corner tumbling from their last competition on facebook, they actually didnt steal anything for once.

Third UE is respectful to everyone, and for once was actually participating in the group activities with the other teams and socializing

four UE JC AND CV should drop from STAC and go to nationals because they dont deserve what happened today after all the hard work they put it i've never seen more tears at a STAC...they are still young girls and worked to hard to be judged by "judges" that clearly dont know what the sport is about.

thats all i have to say.

Thanks.

Guest OFAbayabayy

Everyone needs to take a seat and listen:

this is how it should have been:

1st CV

2nd UE because of the deduction

3rd Vestal

4th Johnson City...because off the two deductions

Raw Scores would have been placed as

1st UE

2nd CV

3rd JC

4th Vestal

second theres picture of Johnson city doing that four way corner tumbling from their last competition on facebook, they actually didnt steal anything for once.

Third UE is respectful to everyone, and for once was actually participating in the group activities with the other teams and socializing

four UE JC AND CV should drop from STAC and go to nationals because they dont deserve what happened today after all the hard work they put it i've never seen more tears at a STAC...they are still young girls and worked to hard to be judged by "judges" that clearly dont know what the sport is about.

thats all i have to say.

Thanks.

AMEN!!!!! BEST POST THAT'S EVER BEEN OM BC VOICE.

The only two I was able to find of you tube was Seton and UE. In my opinion UE was better. Both teams made mistakes, but Seton had a few more fumbles then UE. Waiting to see JC, since all I keep hearing is that they were robbed.

Guest dr House

it's not the UE girls that are disrespectful...it's the parents of those kids....rude ,think they own the world because they have $$ ...who cares?? really!!my kid can tumble just as well as yours!!..

Anyone else think the judging this competition was RIDICULOUS. UE finally got what they deserved! But CV was far better than Seton and Vestal and deserved 1st! STAC IS WACK

CV finished seventh and you feel they deserved first place and were "far better" than the top two finishers??

What ev

COMPLETELY agree!! UE girls never put down other teams, they're friends with people on almost every team and sincerely cheer on everyone at competition

still in shock over this whole thing......anyone else notice UE was the ONLY team that finished top 6 that performed in the first half for varsity??? pretty sure that they stopped caring after the intermission.

CV finished seventh and you feel they deserved first place and were "far better" than the top two finishers??

What ev

dont be dumb. watch the routines. Setons double jumps were atrocious, about 3 girls fell. there was little difficulty in any of there stunts.

p.s if you dont know anything about cheering...stay off the forum.

Archived