STAC Cheerleading Competition

Guest asdfghjkl;

Guest anonymous

Here's my theory:

Many teams complained that they were going to drop out because its not fair that every year UE won, when this was said UE got second to JC. UE got first again football season after that, and ME dropped out. They're scared to lose teams and not get the money for it so they try to change it up, just like they changed the rule that te winning team didn't host anymore because it was always UE. If you watch all the videos one after another and don't have downsyndrome, you can see very well who deserved to be in what place. All you need is your eyes

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my theory:

Many teams complained that they were going to drop out because its not fair that every year UE won, when this was said UE got second to JC. UE got first again football season after that, and ME dropped out. They're scared to lose teams and not get the money for it so they try to change it up, just like they changed the rule that te winning team didn't host anymore because it was always UE. If you watch all the videos one after another and don't have downsyndrome, you can see very well who deserved to be in what place. All you need is your eyes

Well first off ME didn't just decide not to go I heard they had an issue with losing girls off of their team a couple weeks ago. And they didn't change the rule that the first place team doesn't get to host, the first place team still hosts, but for a few years there UE was winning football and basketball comps and you can't host both, therefore they would choose the competition they wanted to host and then the second place team would host the other one. Why do you think teams like Owego, Forks, Oneonta, Windsor, etc still haven't hosted.

So you, that is, not a judge of any kind, feel like the rankings were all messed up. What is your theory behind this scandal? Bribery? Were the judges drunk? Watching the tele during the competitions? Me thinks you protest like a dousche.

Can they even be classified as "judges"?

Who gives a crap, it's not a sport for a reason. It should be the first thing cut off budgets this year.

You are mistaken, STAC does consider it a sport and you couldn't do half the workout that cheerleaders do.

You are mistaken, STAC does consider it a sport and you couldn't do half the workout that cheerleaders do.

STAC can say what it wants, the fact is NYSPHSAA does not recognize it a sport and it should be removed from athletics budgets for that reason. If the girls want to be athletes and brag about the skills let them bring back gymnastics, fact is more than half of the people couldn't hack it.

And I hate to break it to you kid but I can do a full front flip, a round off, a toe touch and more. Most real athletes can pull off those moves with a little simple training. You just don't see it much because there isn't a call for it on the field.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFi_6_Cc4pU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN1SFA2UDOc&feature=endscreen

It is really more of a competition than a sport. Scoring for Cheerleading is subjective. Each judge could perceive a routine differently however, with a sporting event it is scored by touchdowns, homeruns, baskets, birdies/hole in ones , etc. Of course the patents and cheerleaders would never see the logic of this.

UM THERES NO COMPARISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the best CV has done in years and its the worst they've placed. something was seriously messed up

Heres the problem: don't hate on the teams-- they didn't make the score sheets. If you have a problem, hate on the judges. STAC is supposed to be about coming together and having fun. How come that all dies as soon as the results come out? It's high school. Calm down.

Everyone needs to take a seat and listen:

this is how it should have been:

1st CV

2nd UE because of the deduction

3rd Vestal

4th Johnson City...because off the two deductions

Raw Scores would have been placed as

1st UE

2nd CV

3rd JC

4th Vestal

second theres picture of Johnson city doing that four way corner tumbling from their last competition on facebook, they actually didnt steal anything for once.

Third UE is respectful to everyone, and for once was actually participating in the group activities with the other teams and socializing

four UE JC AND CV should drop from STAC and go to nationals because they dont deserve what happened today after all the hard work they put it i've never seen more tears at a STAC...they are still young girls and worked to hard to be judged by "judges" that clearly dont know what the sport is about.

thats all i have to say.

Thanks.

Actually the raw scores would not have been as listed above.........

Here are the true raw scores (for Varsity) as follows per the sheets that all the coaches received:

1. Seton 340.5

2. Vestal 324

3. Binghamton 317.5

4. U-E 312

5. Johnson City 303

6. Horseheads 302

Here are the true raw scores (for Varsity) as follows per the sheets that all the coaches received:

1. Seton 340.5

2. Vestal 324

3. Binghamton 317.5

4. U-E 312

5. Johnson City 303

6. Horseheads 302

Are you an idiot? That entire post was saying how the competition should have been place. It said what the final scores SHOULD have been and what the raw scores WOULD have been if it had been scored by anyone with a brain. They weren't trying to say what the actual scores were..

Are you an idiot? That entire post was saying how the competition should have been place. It said what the final scores SHOULD have been and what the raw scores WOULD have been if it had been scored by anyone with a brain. They weren't trying to say what the actual scores were..

For real, you must be the idiot. Calling people names and you can't even show face and say who you are! Lots of people can name call when it is anonymous I was just stating REAL FACTS which is something that usually doesn't happen on here!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

1. Seton 340.5

2. Vestal 324

3. Binghamton 317.5

4. U-E 312

5. Johnson City 303

6. Horseheads 302

your life is a joke.

if you thought that was setons raw score higher than almost any UE team has ever placed you are out of your mind.

Guest Guest

cool. let's rank the section 4 cheerleader girls on the raw score of their bust size. I wanna see some D or DD teams.....whose gotta em?

Archived