Binghamton Varsity Boys and Girls Basketball Champions!

Guest Momma Mia

Guest Guest

Binghamton Girls get smoked by Ossining. Guess revenge was the motive and too much Chong for BHS to handle. Oh well, spring sports time for some revenge for Section 4. Maybe your Baseball and Softball Teams can take some revenge on both Section 9 and Section 1

Guest Guest

Figured they would lose, they play terrible defense and it showed today. Kristen Lemon is good coach though and she'll win it all someday

Guest Guest

By the way, Binghamton Boys Basketball Fans, its Mount Vernon 49, Middletown 14 "AT THE HALF" (so much for all of those Section 4 thinking Mount Vernon was "over-rated" comments, especially earlier this season). Always remember, Cimmino and Mount Vernon don't care about regular season games, all they care about it playing well in the Post Season, and for another year, it appears as if they are doing just that

Guest Guest

That's a reach. Give it up Section 4 and face it. Section 1 and Section 9 have dominated you more times than you would want to count, especially MOUNT VERNON - STOP CRYING !!!

I saw BHS whip Vernon in '86

Just sayin'

Guest been there

i saw Vernon beat Middletown by 50+

That's what's bad about a tourney like states. You really only find out who the best team is. The 2nd best might lose to them in the first round. There's no other way to do it, I guess it's luck of the draw and the way the ball bounces.

Anyway- great job to all the Section IV teams this year. Forget scholarships, forget championships, play a sport because you love it.

Guest Guest

History blows... Future is what it's all about...

Well, not really. Present day couldn't get the job done and the future isn't all that bright.

Sounds to me like history is all BHS has

Guest SaintFan

Figured they would lose, they play terrible defense and it showed today. Kristen Lemon is good coach though and she'll win it all someday

not in the foreseeable future...their run is over...JV and Modified is god-awful and not much left on the Varsity that I see

Guest guest

not in the foreseeable future...their run is over...JV and Modified is god-awful and not much left on the Varsity that I see

the lady pats have 2 atarters returning, esworthy and kuehnen, plus a couple good young ladies on the bench. ramil's daughter will be a good player, no doubt, be careful writing off the lady pats too soon

Guest SaintFan

didnt write them off but dont see them challenging for a State Championship in next 5 years...care to argue that? Thats what the post I replied to stated. I dont know if they will win Metro next year let alone get by Oneonta/HH is Stacs and HH in Sectionals.

UE has more returning than Binghamton as does ME and they have much better JV team as does Vestal. Not disparaging the returners but NO ONE is going to replace Mills or Lewis and what they did for Pats.

Guest Guest

Binghamton Girls also had some better teams. They got to the State Championship game in 1987. They wre also excellent in the early to mid 90s with Heslin, King and other great athletes.

Guest Guest

I see that Ossining got beat by 30 points by CNS... just shows how bad Girls B ball is around here

Let's see, they played a team that is the defending state champ and has the national player of the year. CNS has made a lot of teams look bad this year.

Guest Guest

Whatever... , seeing that Binghamton was number 2 in the state you would think they would have made a better showing. They got pounded by a team lower rated than them. My point being that Binhamtton was way overrated as was Harpersville as is everyother girls team around here because girls basketball is really really bad around the southern tier

Archived