CV Windsor Baseball

Guest ggg

Guest Guest

What....do you people bring your computers to the game with you...to let everyone know what the score is during the game?

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......Get a Life.........

What....do you people bring your computers to the game with you...to let everyone know what the score is during the game?

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......Get a Life.........

Ever hear of cell phone calls or text messages for updates? Get a clue.

Wolf

Guest Guest

No - that's reserved for the Forks boys.

Both teams have a lot of respect for each other. Olbrys is a good pitcher and threw a good game. CV got key hits when they needed them. Good job by both teams.

Guest Guest

CV played extremely well. I have seen Olbrys pitch better games than that. I heard that he has been hurt as of late, which makes wonder why he would be pitching a pointless game for Windsor. Windsor might want to consider bringing their bats come sectionals.

Guest Guest

If I had to guess, I'd bet Olbrys pitched just so CV wouldn't see another pitcher. Chances are they will see each other in the playoffs and will probably throw someone else. All part of the gamesmanship. Sounds like both teams played well and CV got the hits with runners on base.

Guest Guest
Ever hear of cell phone calls or text messages for updates? Get a clue.

Wolf

WOW...then you folks REALLY need to get a life.....if you use cell phones to text people to put on BCVOICE what the score is....something is really wrong people.....must be the land contamination over there!!!!!

Guest Kyle

Eff you Costello I don't care who the moustache champion is, my daddy always said I was the best kisser. And he would know with that big prickly moustache.

Archived