Stony Brook

Guest Guest

Okay they played Syracuse tough a few weeks back then yesterday they just beat the daylights out of FBS powerhouse Army 23-3. Alot of NY kids on the roster, but I only counted 1 from Sec 4. This is a program on the rise.

Okay they played Syracuse tough a few weeks back then yesterday they just beat the daylights out of FBS powerhouse Army 23-3. Alot of NY kids on the roster, but I only counted 1 from Sec 4. This is a program on the rise.

Thats because Section 4 football is pretty much a joke for Div 1 recruiters. We just don't have the size, speed and talent they are looking for continually. We may get 1-2 kids a year at best from the whole Section, which is crap when you consider a school like Aquinas out of Rochester get 2-3 every season at full ride D1 settings.

Guest Myrtlenbroad

Stony Brook has one player from Elmira, although I am not sure if he went to high school in the area. The team also has a transfer player from the Big Ten that is very good.

the entire athletic department is strong...much stronger than Binghamton.

Okay they played Syracuse tough a few weeks back then yesterday they just beat the daylights out of FBS powerhouse Army 23-3.

Army a powerhouse? Hardly. Army is one of the worst FBS schools.

Army a powerhouse? Hardly. Army is one of the worst FBS schools.

Didn't Binghamton's head coach play at Army? They were good back in the 80's or 90's when he played.

Didn't Binghamton's head coach play at Army? They were good back in the 80's or 90's when he played.

No he played at Alabama. One assistant played at Army. They weren't that much better, Armys days are long gone.

Archived