Binghamton vs UE

Guest Gamer

What a game this will be!!! 2 storied programs who both had teams ranked nationally some time ago. 3 teams in a 10 yr period. 79 UE 85 Bing 89 UE. 2 out 4 best teams in this section. Thousands will be there. I'm picking the Tigers !!!! 34 28.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a game this will be!!! 2 storied programs who both had teams ranked nationally some time ago. 3 teams in a 10 yr period. 79 UE 85 Bing 89 UE. 2 out 4 best teams in this section. Thousands will be there. I'm picking the Tigers !!!! 34 28.

You're being gracious. Binghamton has some talent, they will choke under pressure. UE is just tougher kids. But with the loss of Sammy Davis this past week I would suspect that the game will tighten up by a touchdown. In the end, UE takes it by 14.

It will be a close. If Sammy Davis wasn't out for UE I would sau UE by at least a touchdown.

Cheslock and Davis will still be able to run. Binghamton is not as physical upfront as UE. UE still wins by 2 TD's.

I hope U-E tightened up their pass defense since the HH game. Otherwise I don't think they have a chance.

UE has made adjustments and the fans are sure to see a much improved team. UE will win by at least 2 touchdowns.

Guest Guest1

I hope U-E tightened up their pass defense since the HH game. Otherwise I don't think they have a chance.

I would be more concerned with UE D line who has had problems stopping teams from driving downfield on them!

UE is gonna have all kinds of concerns tomorrow night :D

I suspect Binghamton will have as we'll. Both teams haven't faced the caliber of competition since Binghamton with Monroe Woodbury and UE with Shen.

Should be a good game to watch......finally!

Guest Dienhardt

I suspect Binghamton will have as we'll. Both teams haven't faced the caliber of competition since Binghamton with Monroe Woodbury and UE with Shen.

Should be a good game to watch......finally!

U.E. has overated themselves based on the Shen scrimmage. Shen is not that good, that got whipped by Shaker high 35-6.

U.E. has overated themselves based on the Shen scrimmage. Shen is not that good, that got whipped by Shaker high 35-6.

The NY Sports Writer rate the teams not UE fans. Overrated? We will see tonight when we play up against AA competition.

The NY Sports Writer rate the teams not UE fans. Overrated? We will see tonight when we play up against AA competition.

No, I have heard U.E. fans think they were a good team based on the Shen scrimmage.

Being equal to what turns out to be a mediocre Shen team does not bode well for them.

The weakneses on the team will be exposed in the next three weeks.

Shen has one loss this year, coming at the hands of Skaker who is 6-0 and ranked 8th in AA.

U-E 29-15 at halftime.

Bing is the best team in Section 4... LOL. LOL. Yeah. Right.

U-E and M-E will both be undefeated come the final game of the regular season and M-E will roll U-E, putting an end to the question of who really is the best team in section 4 this year. Once and for all.

UE is a very good A team. ME is an excellent B team. Binghamton is an OK AA team. Just keeping it real. That's how I roll son. All things aside UE dominated Bing. The sad thing is so will section 3 in November and so would ME by 40.

Bing. is poorly coached, no assignment football.

Very small and cheap. Manhandled by good UE team. No more crap about ME being afraid of that

Pee wee team.....BLOWNOUT.

Archived