Stop DWI Holiday Classic

Guest Guest

Place a kid like Tillotson, Powers, Benson, Hopkins, Raupers, Georgia(was removed from his team but was a very good player), Norman, Ellis on any STAC school and they would put up the same numbers they do now. Again if you have not seen these teams play then you don't know what you are talking about. I will not argue that as a general rule the STAC is better but I will also say for a fact there are better IAC teams then Forks, Windsor (in recent years), Oneonta (this year), Owego, and even SCC and CV this season.

I have seen these a few of these teams play. Of course there are a few good players in this leage but this leage doesnt have the depth to compete with STAC teams. Top to bottom STAC is stronger.

• 1 month later...

I have seen these a few of these teams play. Of course there are a few good players in this leage but this leage doesnt have the depth to compete with STAC teams. Top to bottom STAC is stronger.

i guess we will see how vaunted whitney point does now against stac. I dont think it will be a good outcome for them

As I said you are referring to teams at WP from several years ago. And as far as the IAC goes I will say that for the most part the competition is not as good but wiht that being said Elmira Notre Dame, Waverly, Whitney Point, Dryden, Watkins Glen, and Moravia are all as good if not better then Seton, CF, CV,Windsor, Oneonta and Owego this season. If you put those teams against each other on neutral courts each game would be a coin flip.

If you have not seen the teams from the IAC play please do not bash them. I have seen the STAC teams play as well as many IAC teams.

hows sectionals working out for you guys so far??? lol

Place a kid like Tillotson, Powers, Benson, Hopkins, Raupers, Georgia(was removed from his team but was a very good player), Norman, Ellis on any STAC school and they would put up the same numbers they do now. Again if you have not seen these teams play then you don't know what you are talking about. I will not argue that as a general rule the STAC is better but I will also say for a fact there are better IAC teams then Forks, Windsor (in recent years), Oneonta (this year), Owego, and even SCC and CV this season.

You are relating the best teams in the IAC and the worst teams in STAC. You're argument is absurd. And in no way would Powers or some of those kids have the same numbers. They are playing against terrible teams therefore play against terrible defenders.

hows sectionals working out for you guys so far??? lol

Well I would say they are off to a good start for the IAC. Several of the C/D schools beat up on the MAC last night. In the B's Chenango Valley pulled out a 6 point win @ home against a quality Dryden team that finished third in their Division in the IAC and certainly is not the best team in the league. I also would say that the score of that game justifies what I said earlier. That the IAC schools can play with CV, SCC, Owego, Windsor this year. That is the point I was trying to make.

I also will say that you should not jump to conclusions about the upcoming WP @ SV game. That will be no blowout by any means. Tillotson is arguably the best big in the area but doesnt get the press that Normile does because of where he plays. Ward was at the game last night and if you want to know how good WP is you should ask him!

Guest warrior

Well I would say they are off to a good start for the IAC. Several of the C/D schools beat up on the MAC last night. In the B's Chenango Valley pulled out a 6 point win @ home against a quality Dryden team that finished third in their Division in the IAC and certainly is not the best team in the league. I also would say that the score of that game justifies what I said earlier. That the IAC schools can play with CV, SCC, Owego, Windsor this year. That is the point I was trying to make.

I also will say that you should not jump to conclusions about the upcoming WP @ SV game. That will be no blowout by any means. Tillotson is arguably the best big in the area but doesnt get the press that Normile does because of where he plays. Ward was at the game last night and if you want to know how good WP is you should ask him!

hahahaha sv by 20

so what u are saying is this,,,,,,the best teams in the IAC can "play with" the lower end of teams in STAC,,,but still lose.....so exactly what is your point

Tillotson doesn't get press? Did you read the articles over the summer about the BCANY tournament? A non stop love feet by Stevens over that kid.

so what u are saying is this,,,,,,the best teams in the IAC can "play with" the lower end of teams in STAC,,,but still lose.....so exactly what is your point

Actually what I am saying is that an IAC team that finished 3rd in its division played with a STAC school that had a better record then 9 STAC schools ( which tells me they are not "lower end")

And if you read earlier posts I stated that WP and Moravia should have had a shot to play in the STOP DWI because they are better then both SCC and CV.

Actually what I am saying is that an IAC team that finished 3rd in its division played with a STAC school that had a better record then 9 STAC schools ( which tells me they are not "lower end")

And if you read earlier posts I stated that WP and Moravia should have had a shot to play in the STOP DWI because they are better then both SCC and CV.

well Cv played Sv tight twice this year so i guess the measuring stick will be how good wp does agaisnt sv......

well Cv played Sv tight twice this year so i guess the measuring stick will be how good wp does agaisnt sv......

They are so far away and small they could not generate any fans or profit for the tournament. Too expensive to have them come in for the tournament and not see any returns. Sad but true. Moravia is not good, but Whitney Point could hold their own against some of the lower STAC teams.

So... IAC is no better then CYO... but WP jist beat a one loss SV team...

So... IAC is no better then CYO... but WP jist beat a one loss SV team...

okay i will stand corrected- whitney point must have a decent team. Now I truly hope they beat norwich,,but i doubt it

Whitney Point crushed by Norwich, I was a bit surprised how easily they handled them. I have to give Norwich credit. Even without anyoe over 6 foot 3 they still beat everyone

Guest Hoop dee doo

Whitney Point crushed by Norwich, I was a bit surprised how easily they handled them. I have to give Norwich credit. Even without anyoe over 6 foot 3 they still beat everyone

But, but, but.....they don't play anybody! Only Maine-Endwell plays a decent schedule!!! No one else in STAC plays other schools in STAC. Only the mighty Spartaints play a quality schedule. They're the best in EVERY class!! Go Spartans!!!! Ocker is the best coach EVER! His DNA is directly traceable to John Wooden and Red Auerbach!

All else is irrelevant. No one else counts.

Time to put on my Maine Endwell clothes and masturbate.

Guest Guest

But, but, but.....they don't play anybody! Only Maine-Endwell plays a decent schedule!!! No one else in STAC plays other schools in STAC. Only the mighty Spartaints play a quality schedule. They're the best in EVERY class!! Go Spartans!!!! Ocker is the best coach EVER! His DNA is directly traceable to John Wooden and Red Auerbach!

All else is irrelevant. No one else counts.

Time to put on my Maine Endwell clothes and masturbate.

But Maine Endwell is the only small)

(er) STAC school that plays a tough schedule being that they're in the metro

Archived