2008 Section 4 football team schedules now online

Section4Mike

I'm not sure who has the harder schedule, Forks or Valley. They're both pretty tough. Should be great.

can you list them both off for me, it dosent seem to be working thank you

Guest i am the walrus

Chenango Forks

Chenango Valley

1-Waverly

1-at Corning West

2-Corning East

2-Susquehanna Valley

3-at Chittenango

3-at Norwich

4-Oneonta

4-Elmira Southside

5-at Norwich

5-at Windsor

6-at Owego

6-at Oneonta

7-at Chenango Valley

7-Chenango Forks

8-Windsor

8-Ithaca

9-playoffs

9-playoffs

Guest ahoanmcpanc

ESS could be strong this year, SV will be a pushover as usual, and Corning West will be good as well. Waverly on the other hand isn't going to be that good at all without Kuzma. He really carried that team. Also CV plays Ithaca, which I know is a joke in that class but is a bigger school so they will be tough. But who the hell is Chittenango haha?

Also CV plays Ithaca, which I know is a joke in that class but is a bigger school so they will be tough. But who the hell is Chittenango haha?

Chittenango is a Class A school in Section 3, about the same size as Corning East. They've been hovering around the .500 mark most recent years, but have been a playoff threat some years.

As for Ithaca, heck, they've lost to Whitney Point and Dryden in the last few years. CV should have no trouble with them.

I'd put CF's non-league schedule slightly harder than CVs, but not much.

Based on last year, Forks' non league teams won 22 game while CV's won 9. Hard to tell at this point what anyone will have next year.

How about the other division, who will be the top two teams there?

obviously cv has the harder schedual

LOL! Yeah, right.

CV's non-league teams record from last year. Corning West (3-5), SV (2-7) and Elmira Southside (3-6) for an overall 8-18.

CF's non-league teams records from last year. Waverly (8-1), Corning East (7-4) and Chittenango (2-7) for an overall 17-12.

Then again, CF has to play CF who was 12-1 last year and CF has to play CV who was 8-2, so maybe you are right. ;-)

Guest i am the walrus
LOL! Yeah, right.

CV's non-league teams record from last year. Corning West (3-5), SV (2-7) and Elmira Southside (3-6) for an overall 8-18.

CF's non-league teams records from last year. Waverly (8-1), Corning East (7-4) and Chittenango (2-7) for an overall 17-12.

Then again, CF has to play CF who was 12-1 last year and CF has to play CV who was 8-2, so maybe you are right. ;-)

okay SV is in CV's league and Ithaca is not. so you're wrong there. and then what is this nonsense about CF playing CF? completely lost me.

okay SV is in CV's league and Ithaca is not. so you're wrong there. and then what is this nonsense about CF playing CF? completely lost me.

Typo. My bad. Was trying to make a joke point and I blew it. Meant CV has to play CF who was 12-1 and CF only has to play CV who was 8-2.

Guest i am the walrus
when it says on the schedule binghamton ithica and horseheads games at carrier dome...what does that mean when the arrow is pointing at u-e?

not sure without looking at it but sounds like perhaps they will be the 'home' team.

when it says on the schedule binghamton ithica and horseheads games at carrier dome...what does that mean when the arrow is pointing at u-e?

It's not meant to be pointing at U-E, rather the first line/week. It just means those first week games for Bing, Ithaca and HH are in the Dome.

Archived