High School Baseball Quickly Approaching

Guest Guest

JC will walk through Section IV again....for the 5th straight year if my math is right

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think M-E won in '05 which means that your math is wrong.

Either way the past is the past...JC rules all and once again will walk through Section IV

I really don't think they're going to "walk." They should win but it won't be as easy as everyone is predicting.

Folks...Vestal rules in AA

Stac...Vestal wins.

haha ok ass hole if vestals sooo good how come they didn't go to state finals last year...cus their not that good thats why

haha ok ass hole if vestals sooo good how come they didn't go to state finals last year...cus their not that good thats why
vestal will be dominant in baseball for the next several years....not doubt about it.....

vestal will be dominant in baseball for the next several years....not doubt about it.....

no they wont'...never will they be dominant in baseball for several years...

Maine Endwell will probably go down the tubes because everyone hates the coach, and all the parents think their kids is better than someone else's. The parents of the seniors will scream because why are those underclassman playing and the parents of the underclassman will DELETED because the seniors suck.... You watch....

Thats pretty much typical at every school now adays not just ME

Well at least its not just ME. I swear parents would sell their soul to the devil for playing time for their kid, its just gotten so out of hand these days.

Maine Endwell will probably go down the tubes because everyone hates the coach, and all the parents think their kids is better than someone else's. The parents of the seniors will scream because why are those underclassman playing and the parents of the underclassman will DELETED because the seniors suck.... You watch....
you mean the SPARENTS cause most of the problems......and the coach has no backbone to stop listening (shall we list them).......

Vestal coach has sent half his team to practice with a travel team in Syracuse (they are practicing now)... to get them into shape early.
vestal has a great program and a coach.....more than what most others have......

Lets not forget lotsa cash... it cost plenty to practice in Syracuse and travel to different states to play
let them empty their pockets and when their son goes to college and can't cut it....they will being saying,,,,gee i spent alot of money for nothing...... <_< <_<

Archived