Thank You JC Police

Guest Guest

Tonight I was pulled over on Floral Ave by a JC Policeman. After I hung up my cell phone and buckled my seat belt I pulled over.

The young man walked up to my vehicle and asked if I knew why he had stopped me. Without thinking I asked, because I was on the cell phone? Nope he said, I cant see inside your vehicle. I had no idea you were on the phone. He then told me that I ran a redlight. He went on to say I stopped and then continued right on through the light while it was red. (At least I stopped) ;) He asked for my license and registration, as he was checking out my vehicle he commented on the decal in my window "your husband is a firefighter?" Yes sir I replied. He handed me my license and said have a good evening.

After driving away I realized how lucky I was . Thank God no one was going through the intersection at that time. That ticket could have been very expensive lesson. Talking on the phone and driving is dangerous. Not only did I go through the red light, I never saw the cop car at the intersection.

That was the best $2 dollars we ever spent.

Again Thank You JC Police

Guest Yeah Right
Tonight I was pulled over on Floral Ave by a JC Policeman. After I hung up my cell phone and buckled my seat belt I pulled over.

The young man walked up to my vehicle and asked if I knew why he had stopped me. Without thinking I asked, because I was on the cell phone? Nope he said, I cant see inside your vehicle. I had no idea you were on the phone. He then told me that I ran a redlight. He went on to say I stopped and then continued right on through the light while it was red. (At least I stopped) ;) He asked for my license and registration, as he was checking out my vehicle he commented on the decal in my window "your husband is a firefighter?" Yes sir I replied. He handed me my license and said have a good evening.

After driving away I realized how lucky I was . Thank God no one was going through the intersection at that time. That ticket could have been very expensive lesson. Talking on the phone and driving is dangerous. Not only did I go through the red light, I never saw the cop car at the intersection.

You're just on here beggin to start something now aren't ya little guy. There is no way a woman would write this, no way...especially if her husband was a Fire Fighter! Get over it GUY...you obviously needed a new way to present your old tactics. While it was rather cute how you told your fictional story about hanging up your phone and buckling your belt, that's exactly what it was NOT TRUE. Get back to your press articles Eric!

Could the OP be trying to imply that perhaps, just maybe, that JC cops are, uh, how can I say this...

DISHONEST SCUM???

oh stop with the cop bashing already. its just getting to be ridiculous now...they dont come into your workplace and criticize you every chance they get, do they? just because theres a few bad eggs doesnt mean the whole bunch is rotten.

im sure that maybe he was trying to be nice and give her a break, instead of being an jerk and writing her an extremely expensive ticket. NEWSFLASH*** not all cops are DELETED. if you are respectful and courteous to them, they be the same to you. PEOPLE GET PULLED OVER FOR A REASON

Trust me, this is not a true story. Just trying to drum up some controversy. In saying that, I fully agree with "its not what you know its who you know"

The recent allegation of police brutality by two officers of the JCPD is a case in point, if the 2 intoxicated subjects had been friends of theirs from Giblins Bar I'm sure they would not have over-reacted with violence.....

Johnson City's reputation just keeps on taking the blows. We are the laughing stock of the county now and it does not seem to be getting any better. What will it take to stop this nonsense and get the village back to respectability? It's getting so when people ask where you live you have to hang your head. Let's stop the crap and put J.C. back on the path to what it once was.

Major troll alert by OP.

Cop bashers: you do realize that we all live a short distance away from Neanderthal-like caveman existence, right?

If many people in our society had no behavioral constraints like the threat of incarceration from criminal acts, this whole nation would be a completely lawless, tribal based, violent mish mash of warlords. It would look something like what you see in Somalia or the movie "Streets of New York".

GOOD FOR YOU SISTER!!!!

Hahaha great story. Goes to show it isnt that hard to outthink a monkey brain cop.

GOOD FOR YOU SISTER!!!!

Hahaha great story. Goes to show it isnt that hard to outthink a monkey brain cop.

Yeah.

Right.

The only part "she" left out was how long it took to clean "her" knee pads later on.

So let me get this straight. A cop and a fireman DELETED your wife. Wow you poor thing. Usually it's one or the other. This is just terrible, however there are many bridges in this area. Good luck bud.

Trust me, this is not a true story. Just trying to drum up some controversy. In saying that, I fully agree with "its not what you know its who you know"

The recent allegation of police brutality by two officers of the JCPD is a case in point, if the 2 intoxicated subjects had been friends of theirs from Giblins Bar I'm sure they would not have over-reacted with violence.....

no, if the two drunks were friends of theirs they would have NOT acted like they did, they would not have been arrested and nobody would have been hurt BECAUSE their would have treated the cops with the respect they deserve...

no, if the two drunks were friends of theirs they would have NOT acted like they did, they would not have been arrested and nobody would have been hurt BECAUSE their would have treated the cops with the respect they deserve...

I've got breaking news for everyone here. This is not just happening in JC. Try the whole law system in the country is corrupt.

I've got breaking news for everyone here. This is not just happening in JC. Try the whole law system in the country is corrupt.

I would hate sitting in jail, too,

Most intoxicated people do not treat police officers with the respect they are due, but I feel it is up to the SOBER officers to diffuse the situation not escalate it !

Guest One of the good guys...
Most intoxicated people do not treat police officers with the respect they are due, but I feel it is up to the SOBER officers to diffuse the situation not escalate it !

sometimes you can't....ever been in their situation..???? I'm thinking probably not...I have and it is not as easy as you and the rest of the general public think it is.

bottom line is if the drunks followed the LAWFUL ORDER of the police officer none of this would have happened. period

Drunks can easily get out of anyone's control, including their own.

When's the last time you tried to control an adult who will not exert control over their own behavior?

I'm sure many members of the JCPD have taken care of their belligerent, drunken co-workers many times and did not resort to violence......just check out Giblins Bar on Main Street in JC......

I'm sure many members of the JCPD have taken care of their belligerent, drunken co-workers many times and did not resort to violence......just check out Giblins Bar on Main Street in JC......

and you are probably right...but do you kow why????

because they treat the cops with respect and the cops treat them with respect.....if those drunken idiots treated the police with respect nobody would have know about any of they because it would have not happened...

Guest nice try

nice try OP!!!

If only you had your facts straight it might have been partly believable, BUT and this is a big BUT.............those stickers of which you talk about DON'T COST MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are GIVEN out.

Try a new tactic here ok because going after the wives is really rather low class donchathink?????? Besides their only fault is that they married a fireman. :o

Are we trolling tonight?

TWS

Well believe what you'd like, there were only 2 of us there. Me and the cop. He knows who he is. I could care less what any of you think. Again I'd like to thank him,and say that not all cops are corrupt and obnoxious. He was very polite and professional. It's too bad our Fire & Police dont get the recognition they deserve.

Archived