Real Sports Mind...I need your help

Guest Seeking sports knowledge

Guest guest

ya, although the real sports mind hates cv with a passion, which is obvious, he says that when chenango valley loses they choke therefor saying they are better than any team they have played or will play. real sports mind, you're a total f' up, get over your sports bullcrap and do something with your life

This is just the kind of comment that I was talking about. Nobody gives CV credit because they all assume two things:

1. they have a lot of talent

2. they play a weak division.

Response:

1. Yes - they have a lot of talent, but so does 7 or 8 other teams in STAC. The teams below have just as much talent. In high school, no team goes out and recruits from a 200 mile radius to put together a team. You play what you've got.

2. Division doesn't really mean anything. CV played Vestal twice, Binghamton, Oneonta twice, Windsor twice, Horseheads and has a record of 7 - 1 against those teams. Every division has 2 good teams and then it normally drops off. And the assumption is they couldn't help but make the finals. Total BS. You still have to play and win to get there.

Now they reach the finals and play a team that is 24-3. I guess everyone is assuming they stink too and this should be a walkover. Couldn't be further from the truth. In fact, Lansing could be considered the favorite since they beat CV last year and bring back the core of their team. If I'm not mistaken, Lansing returns 7 starters from last year.

Educate me how this would be a choke.

because it was a choke last year too

Guest Guest

True to form Bruno - ask a question and the only reply is :

No real reason, just your opinion.

The fact is both of these teams are good and both are ranked in the top 5 in the state. Either can win.

My hope is CV wins and then the BCV pundants can trash BTT and RSM. Of course, you will then offer your expertise on the states because you know all there is to know about every team in NYS.

@

Guest Seeking sports knowledge

I come here seeking knowledge. Explain to me how CV's loss to Lansing last year was a choke when people who follow baseball closely around the area knew that Lansing had the better team. I'm not joking, please explain how this was a choke job. Thank you for your time, Real Sports Mind.

I come here seeking knowledge. Explain to me how CV's loss to Lansing last year was a choke when people who follow baseball closely around the area knew that Lansing had the better team. I'm not joking, please explain how this was a choke job. Thank you for your time, Real Sports Mind.

since my only source of HS baseball knowledge is the BCVoice, i assumed CV had the better team, because according to the majority of posters on here, CV is the best in everything.

Bruno, Bruno, Bruno

You seem to be a reasonably intelligent person, so to come here, trash a high school baseball team, and then admit that your only source of information is BCV is simply unacceptable. It really doesn't take much to find out a few facts instead of relying on intellectually challenged students who are not athletes talking smack for their school.

The fact is we have 2 really good teams playing tonight and whoever wins has a pretty good shot at winning states. Too many people have trashed our local teams and we already have 2 section winners in Vestal and ME. I for one hope they both win states. Add to that CV/Lansing and all the girls softball teams and we have a darn good section here. The problem is everybody always thinks the grass is greener somewhere else and we forget what we have right in our backyard.

Good luck to all the teams.

The Shadow Knows

Guest The real sports mind
AMEN x1,000,000

shadow, you're a beast.

Amen x 1,000,001

Real sports mind= true talent evaluator

CV Baseball = choke job

98% of the people on this site agree with the CV assessment, the number don't lie people :lol::lol:

Guest guest
Amen x 1,000,001

Real sports mind= true talent evaluator

CV Baseball = choke job

98% of the people on this site agree with the CV assessment, the number don't lie people :lol::lol:

Why dont you go choke on their win buddy.

99% of the people polled would love to see that happen! :lol:

PS - Ditto to your pal Bruno

Guest guest
Why dont you go choke on their win buddy.

99% of the people polled would love to see that happen! :lol:

PS - Ditto to your pal Bruno

pwned :lol:

pwned :lol:

CV Baseball = still choked away in stac, nothing will ever take that blemish away :lol::lol:

The real sports mind = real talent evaluator

Pwned = fearsome leader and great game analysis, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

98% of the people I polled believe that the real sports mind brings "dead on" game analysis. The numbers dont lie people :lol:

Guest Jolly John
CV Baseball = still choked away in stac, nothing will ever take that blemish away :lol::lol:

The real sports mind = real talent evaluator

Pwned = fearsome leader and great game analysis, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

98% of the people I polled believe that the real sports mind brings "dead on" game analysis. The numbers dont lie people :lol:

I agree 100% with the real sports mind on this one, choking is eternal.

Guest Keven T.
I agree 100% with the real sports mind on this one, choking is eternal.

I agree. Once you choke, nothing can take that embarassment away.

@

Guest Guest

dude that's so weird that RSM( DELETED ) posted at 1:01, and then two 'people' posted within the next minute saying ''i agree''.

does anyone else miss that weekend when you had to be signed in, RSM not only couldn't post but if he did, he wouldn't have had any 'supporters'

Guest Iggy
dude that's so weird that RSM( DELETED ) posted at 1:01, and then two 'people' posted within the next minute saying ''i agree''.

does anyone else miss that weekend when you had to be signed in, RSM not only couldn't post but if he did, he wouldn't have had any 'supporters'

I disagree with that assessment. Many people support the real sports mind and his "dead on" game analysis.

Guest Guest

STAC title means you beat the best teams in the area. Section 4 title means you beat all the teams in your class with 6-18 records. After sectionals-win one or two games against teams from outside the southern tier (also called good teams) and then I will congratulate you on your accomplishments.

Guest Guest
STAC title means you beat the best teams in the area. Section 4 title means you beat all the teams in your class with 6-18 records. After sectionals-win one or two games against teams from outside the southern tier (also called good teams) and then I will congratulate you on your accomplishments.

You're wrong.

I could not have said it better myself, you have brought an excellent assessment to the table. All your assessment needs is a little.........

DELETED

DELETED

DELETED

The real sports mind and his countless supporters on BC voice continue to bring truth and fact to each and every post.

Real Sports Mind = Individual who believes winning a STAC title is more important than a Section 4 title

Real Sports Mind = Doesn't understand you have to win a Section 4 title to have a chance at a state title, that a STAC title doesn't mean squat in that regard.

Real Sports Mind = Has no credibility and exposes himself as a fraud every day on this site.

99% OF THE POEPLE ON BCVOICE DISAGREE WITH THAT ASSESSMENT. You are part of the one percent my friend, how does it feel to be so alone?

Guest Guest
I could not have said it better myself, you have brought an excellent assessment to the table. All your assessment needs is a little.........

DELETED

DELETED

DELETED

The real sports mind and his countless supporters on BC voice continue to bring truth and fact to each and every post.

whats does window= a window mean?

@

whats does window= a window mean?

@

Truth = truth

DELETED

The real sports mind = ego personified

You sir, are jealous of the RSM, which makes you a casual sport fan. But don't be mad, your not the only casual cheerleader I have to deal with on a daily basis.

DELETED

fact = fact

The real sports mind CONTINUES to bring truth, fact, and substance to each and every post.

The numbers don't lie people.

98% of the people on BCVOICE agree that the real sports mind brings great game analysis :lol::lol:

Archived