Thunder mountain speedway

Peter Dragon

On May 30 th. I decided to take in a race at Thunder mt. Now i hadn;t been there in about 12 years. And it will be atleast another 12 years before I go back. The place looks run down, and filty..The concessions is a total joke.. You have to pay with $1 bills ,cuz they are not smart enough to make change. Heck they can't even add right. And even when you pay with $1 bills ,they still can't get it right. I can't believe they think those little DELETED box cars are racing .. It's a joke .. no wonder there is no people in the stands.

Guest chacha
On May 30 th. I decided to take in a race at Thunder mt. Now i hadn;t been there in about 12 years. And it will be atleast another 12 years before I go back. The place looks run down, and filty..The concessions is a total joke.. You have to pay with $1 bills ,cuz they are not smart enough to make change. Heck they can't even add right. And even when you pay with $1 bills ,they still can't get it right. I can't believe they think those little DELETED box cars are racing .. It's a joke .. no wonder there is no people in the stands.

Yeah always fights in the stands and the pits. Underage drinking its only a latter of time before its closed.

The new owner is a total DELETED. He "supposedly" has been a promoter for years and had all these grand schemes for the track. So far, all he has done is cut the mods, changed the rules and driven away vendors. The fried dough lady was there since the track first opened and he drove her away, and also the tshirt vendor under the stands. Their food sucks, and they usually don't even have running water in the bathrooms. I can't wait until Carl gets the track back.

Guest Guest

I hear that carl is going around telling people that he will get it back. HA.. I doubt it .. He's about as dishonest as they come.And might i add worthless too !!!

I hear that carl is going around telling people that he will get it back. HA.. I doubt it .. He's about as dishonest as they come.And might i add worthless too !!!

If the new owner can't keep up the mortgage payments, Carl WILL get it back. And from the sound of it, there is at the most 50 cars there total racing on fridays. Not enough to keep up with all the expenses and still pay purses for the drivers.

Archived