Night Shift

Guest Mick

This company advertizes daily yet I know several good people who put their applications in and

nothing happens. I also heard of a couple people from a layoff company applied, nothing as well

What do these people want, it's a cleaning job for heavens sake! Do they hire anyone or just advertise for other reasons?

This company advertizes daily yet I know several good people who put their applications in and

nothing happens. I also heard of a couple people from a layoff company applied, nothing as well

What do these people want, it's a cleaning job for heavens sake! Do they hire anyone or just advertise for other reasons?

There are other cleaning companies around. Try Professional Services at Lourdes Hospital. They are usually looking for housekeepers or floor care people. Can you pass a physical, TB test, background check, drug test. If you can, come apply.

There are other cleaning companies around. Try Professional Services at Lourdes Hospital. They are usually looking for housekeepers or floor care people. Can you pass a physical, TB test, background check, drug test. If you can, come apply.
Its not Professional services any more its crotal,you start at 7.25 and hour and they treat you like ****. There are 2 women bosses there and they are the worst bosses in broome county . They will lie to you and cheat you out of pay.

Guest Guestss

At Night Shift for all the applications they have gotten, they must be piled to the ceiling by now, but seems that is all they want, I do think as the other said that is just plain ads for employers to hire their company, or maybe it's due to the lowest pay in the area.

driving to scheduled buildings in the dead of night....maybe a clue should have been "THE NIGHT SHIFT". when did she think she was going to work, MORON?

Think that was really necessary? Crappy pay is never a good thing. Also, for a 100lb. woman going to a deserted building at 2:00 AM it would be nice to have some outdoor lighting for safety reasons. Ever watch Court TV? That kind of situation is just what a criminal is looking for.

I you can past all the test, try schooldistricts.

Archived