Congrats

Bruno the Truth

For your dominating win.

you've met expectations for the season. I think the loss to Horseheads is a blemish, but it's erased by an expected Section Title, unlike last year's disaster.

I think it's even possible to win a game in the state playoffs

CV could be headed for a special post season if things go well in both baseball and softball.

Hopefully, the best teams will win.

Guest Guest
For your dominating win.

you've met expectations for the season. I think the loss to Horseheads is a blemish, but it's erased by an expected Section Title, unlike last year's disaster.

I think it's even possible to win a game in the state playoffs

Bruno (or RSM), you've shocked me with your seemingly sincere congratulations. Personally, the 2006 loss to Windsor in the Section 4 semis was tougher to swallow than last year's loss to Lansing.

CV will be a prohibitive favorite against whatever team comes out of Section 3, but after that it's a crapshoot.

Guest Guest

I think the section 3 champ is CBA(christian brothers academy). That will be a good one, but it's being played in Syracuse so it will be tough for fans to make it.

Guest Guest
CV will be a prohibitive favorite against whatever team comes out of Section 3, but after that it's a crapshoot.

Where are you getting this from??? Facts people.

CBA is the #2 ranked team in the state. Unbelievable!

I might go along with the winner of CV/CBA will be the favorite, but......

Guest Guest
The real sports mind = continues to post his "dead on" game analysis and true talent evaluation :lol::lol:

The only thing related to you that is dead anything are both parts of your body that have or are called heads.

@

Real Sports Mind is nothing but a Troll.

The shadow deals in fact. The fact is the HH Stac game is history.

CV came back to win the section. Good for them.

Good luck CV, ME, and Vestal.

The Shadow knows the Real Sports Mind is a Troll.

Guest Guest

the real sports mind is probably some 40 year old loser who cant even make a sports team so he talks crap about cv because hes jealous because he was never able to be put into the spotlight like all the other (good) teams

choke= false... i didnt know cv choked u DELETED

truth= false ur the biggest idiot ive ever met because if u think u want to be a real sports evaluator why are u on bc voice talking crap about high school kids????

You my friend are correct, the real sports mind is a troll.

As I said before, the Shadow deals in fact.

Definition:

A troll is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Fact = Fact

The Shadow knows

@

Guest guest11
DELETED

Dude, it's getting old. It was funny for about three months, but now it's getting quite dumb. Especially when CV wins a sectional title and continue to call them "choke jobs."

I feel like I'm reading Joey Pavia posts again.

Guest Guest
As I said before, the Shadow deals in fact.

Definition:

A troll is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Fact = Fact

The Shadow knows

@

Defintion of a troll:

A troll is a fearsome leader and great game evaluator. :lol:

Guest Guest
Defintion of a troll:

A troll is a fearsome leader and great game evaluator. :lol:

Here is something relevant.

The real sports mind = Ego personified

Archived