17 west accident

Guest 17driver

Guest 17driver

I was just driving on 17 westbound and there was a bad accident, it looked like the JCFD firefighters were cutting someone out of a car with the jaws of life... I hope they are o.k.!

I was just driving on 17 westbound and there was a bad accident, it looked like the JCFD firefighters were cutting someone out of a car with the jaws of life... I hope they are o.k.!

Yep that is exactly what they were doing............but lets get rid of em so the victim would still be trapped and waiting..............

Yep that is exactly what they were doing............but lets get rid of em so the victim would still be trapped and waiting..............
You don't need a high school diploma to operate hydraulic spreaders.....lol.

You don't need a high school diploma to operate hydraulic spreaders.....lol.

YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT ABOUT THAT BUT YOU DO NEED A DIPLOMA TO WORK ON ONE OF THE RIGS THAT GET TO AN ACCIDENT SCENE WITHIN 3 MINUTES OF THE CALL!

YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT ABOUT THAT BUT YOU DO NEED A DIPLOMA TO WORK ON ONE OF THE RIGS THAT GET TO AN ACCIDENT SCENE WITHIN 3 MINUTES OF THE CALL!
There are PLENTY of mechanics who never finished high school.....lol.

Working on a fire truck is not to challenging. It's a truck with a pump. Nothing more. There are plenty of vollys who didn't, or haven't graduated high school yet that operate those trucks. It's not rocket science.

WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE CONSTANTLY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE FIREMEN, POLICE MEN, CONTRACTORS, ETC. IT IS IRONIC AS HELL THAT THESE INDIVIDUALS WHO CONSTANTLY COMPLAIN SEEM TO BE THE ONES WHO WOULD BE THE MOST LIKELY TO CALL WHEN THEY ARE IN NEED OF HELP.... AND TO MY SUPRISE :blink: WHO DO YOU THINK THEY WILL CALL WHEN THEIR HOUSE IS BURNING TO THE GROUND, OR THERES A FAMILY DISPUTE BETWEEN THE COMPLAINER AND HIS OLD LADY, OR THE FLOODED OUT RESIDENT WHO STIFFS THEIR CONTRACTOR AFTER REBUILDING THEIR HOME :angry: HEAVENS FOR BID.. IF YOU ARE THAT PERFECT THEN PLEASE , WHEN IT COMES YOUR TURN FOR THE ASSISTANCE THAT YOU WILL NEED, DONT BOTHER TO CALL, IM SURE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT WHILE WE THE BASHED OR STIFFED ARE PROVIDING THE PEOPLE WHO DO APPRECIATE US... AND IF YOU DO CALL... PLEASE, DONT FORGET TO SAY THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE, OR THANK YOU FOR CAPTURING THE PERSON WHO KIDNAPPED MY CHILD, OR TO THE CONTRACTOR WHO RESTORED YOUR HOME FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. GOD WHAT A CONCEPT... PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE FOR A SIMPLE THANK YOU, AND DOING WHAT THEY ARE PAID TO DO.

Archived