Another gunman whacks out. Illinois this time.

God Hates Us All

Here's a thread that needs to be locked / IP that needs to be banned.

You ought to lock up the barber that cuts your hair.

You people get all excited because something that excites me, doesn't appeal to you.

I love hearing when this stuff happens. It's what pleases ME. I'm entitled to MY opinions.

Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean anything to me.

Free speech, scummer.

This IDIOT need to be bannned immeadiately!!!!

You agree to not use the Service to:

upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

Remember the Golden Rule when you post.

This IDIOT need to be bannned immeadiately!!!!

You agree to not use the Service to:

upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

Remember the Golden Rule when you post.

My post does not violate any of those.

You just don't like what I have to say.

Live with it.

Now will BCC Administration pay attention? ARM your campus officers....no, I'm not one of them. Is the campus administration just waiting to see Little Johnny or Suzy laying on the ground with a bloody hole in their chest? AND the applicable lawsuit? I know that I want my kids to go to a school that cares about their safety while providing a good education. There have been numerous violent incidents on BCC over the years. The only reason most people don't know of them is that the campus doesn't want it known. Makes for bad Public Relations. Lets see...several guns on campus, larcenies, a rape last year....etc. I do work at BCC so I do hear about these things.

You ought to lock up the barber that cuts your hair.

You people get all excited because something that excites me, doesn't appeal to you.

I love hearing when this stuff happens. It's what pleases ME. I'm entitled to MY opinions.

Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean anything to me.

Free speech, scummer.

Can I set you on fire? That pleases ME. and why do I have this feeling that you follow Westboro Baptist Church :huh:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/02/15/ame...cndshooting.php

It's only a matter of time till it happens in Broome.

I hope I have a great view as it unfolds.

Are you brain dead? I have just made it so I have to approve your posts before they are posted. You may need to see a psycologist and have him examine your mental stability before I will remove this restriction.

Archived