Purina Valentine Perfect Match Adoptathon

Guest Humane Society Volunteer

Guest Humane Society Volunteer

The Humane Society's

"Purina's Valentine Perfect Match Adoptathon"

Saturday, February 16, 11:00-5:00

2 Jackson Street, Binghamton.

Adoption fees will be lowered on all animals, valentine refreshments will be served.

Tails are wagging! Please come fall in love with a companion who will spend his whole life loving you!

Think, Love, Adopt!

We too are the owners of a dog adopted from the shelter. My only concern is that people MUST spend some real quality time with the animal before taking it home. Ours has more issues than I can list here. After a year and a half of working with him, he still has socialization problems. Not vicious, just afraid of EVERYTHING! Adoption is wonderful, just be careful.

They've got a couple of Siberian Huskies, Thor and Socrates, that are completely withdrawn and timid that are just like that. I feel so sorry for them, they are such beautiful dogs. Somebody must have put them thru hell and looking at them, I'm not sure they'll ever come out of it. It's gonna take a very special person to take them into their lives. You're right, make sure you know what your signing up for. Sometimes it's a big responsibility. LOL...I just had to stop my post to break up a rumble between two of my old pugs. They were trying to "gum" each other to death in the dining room. Now they need to be put on oxygen from all that exertion, they're wore out for the day. Yes, definetly know what you're getting into!

Archived